- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Brand New Georgian Style Detached Property of Circa 4300 sq ft & Detached Double Garage with Games Room Above of Circa 1200 sq ft
- Formal Reception Hall with Vaulted Ceiling
- Drawing Room & Formal Dining Room
- Entertainment Sized Kitchen with Everyday Living/Dining Space
- Sun Room with Double Doors to Rear Patio Area
- Downstairs Shower Room & Utility Room
- Master Suite with Dressing Room & Ensuite, Faux Balcony with Country Views
- Bedroom 2 with Ensuite
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Underdloor on Ground Floor)/Double Glazed Windows
- Oak Staircase & Doors
- Private, Semi-Rural Site Accessed via Secure Electric Gates to Excellent Tarmac Driveway Parking
- Close to a Variety of Amenities in Dromore & Hillsborough & the Main A1 Dual Carriageway North or South
- Being Sold as a Shell Ready for any new Family to add their Own Finish, Kitchen, Bathrooms & Overall Decor
- Approximately 9 Acres of Additional Land Available by Separate Negotiation
- NHBC Warranty
Additional InformationSituated in a beautiful semi-rural setting accessed off Hunters Hill Farm, this fabulous new build, Georgian style detached property occupies a delightful position. It is a desireable area close to Dromore and Hillsborough and offers convenience to leading schools, recreational facilities, many other amenities and the main A1 dual carriageway network.
The house is circa 4300 sq ft comprising; four plus reception rooms, entertainment sized kitchen, utility room and downstairs shower room. On the first floor there are five excellent sized bedrooms (master with dressing room and ensuite) and further bedroom with ensuite and main bathroom. There is oil fired under floor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs. The property is ready for any new purchaser to finish in their own style with kitchen, bathrooms and decor.
The generous site is private and accessed via secure electronic gates, there are lawns surrounding the property and excellent parking and turning areas for several cars. The large detached double garage benefits from a games room/office above.
This brand new home should have wide ranging appeal and is a blank canvas for any new family to finish in their own style. Early viewing is encouraged.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature ceiling, low voltage spotlights. Oak doors with glazing to . . .
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.38m x 4.85m (20' 11" x 15' 11")
- FORMAL DINING ROOM/LIVING ROOM:
- 5.13m x 4.95m (16' 10" x 16' 3")
- ENTERTAINMENT SIZED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING:
- 8.66m x 5.26m (28' 5" x 17' 3")
Twin set of double uPVC doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.56m (13' 2" x 11' 8")
Hardwood door and glazing to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- SUN ROOM:
- 9.8m x 5.28m (32' 2" x 17' 4")
Feature floor to ceiling windows, uPVC double doors to paved patio.
- Oak staircase to . . .
- Low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace, walk-in airing cupboard with shelves and tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.96m x 5.28m (22' 10" x 17' 4")
Low voltage spotlights, uPVC door to faux balcony.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.69m (11' 4" x 8' 10")
Low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 4.78m (16' 4" x 15' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.61m x 4.98m (18' 5" x 16' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.74m x 4.98m (18' 10" x 16' 4")
Feature circular wall.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.71m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.33m (11' 2" x 10' 11")
- Laneway to electric entrance gates to large tarmac parking and turning area for several cars to . . .
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.91m x 7.65m (22' 8" x 25' 1")
Twin roller shutter doors with insulation, power and light, oil fired boiler, side doors.
- External stairs to . . .
- GAMES ROOM/OFFICE:
- 7.67m x 7.04m (25' 2" x 23' 1")
2 Velux windows.
Travelling on Ballynahinch Road out of Dromore turn left into Hunters Hill Farm and the property is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »