- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Mid-Terrace in Heart of Ballyhackamore
- Bright, Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances and Dining Area
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms with Built-In Storage
- Bathroom with Modern Three Piece White Suite
- Gasl Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Paved Rear Patio Garden
- Plentiful Communal Parking to Front of Property
- Convenient Public Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Close to Coffee Shops, Restaurants and Bars
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationConveniently located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this mid-terrace property is in an ideal location to avail of the range of coffee shops, restaurants and bars in the area.
Public transport links are just around the corner making for an easy commute into Belfast city centre and there are local primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
The property has been well maintained and comprises fitted kitchen, bathroom with three piece white suite and two well-proportioned bedrooms with built in storage. The property has gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard and plentiful communal parking to front.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROEPRTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed hardwood front door to... Enclosed entrance porch with ceramic tiled floor. Inner door to...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 2.87m (15' 3" x 9' 5")
Feature fireplace, laminated wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.47m x 3.15m (14' 8" x 10' 4")
Range of high and low level kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, space for fridge and freezer, open-plan to casual dining area.
- REAR PORCH:
- Under stairs storage cupboard, uPVC rear door.
- Shelved hot press with immersion heater and storage above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 2.9m (14' 9" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.21m (10' 6" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- Plentiful communal parking.
- Enclosed patio garden with shrubs and flowerbeds, outside light and tap, access to rear alley.
Turn onto Holland Drive from the Upper Newtownards Road then take the first left into Houston Court. Number 5 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »