This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fantastic, incredibly spacious detached family home built circa 2000
- Generous site of approx 2 acres in an idyllic peaceful location near to Ballynahinch, Lisburn and Belfast
- Welcoming reception hall with feature tiling and attractive fireplace
- Separate, tastefully presented living and dining rooms
- Cosy family room with feature brick fireplace and wood burning stove
- Country style kitchen with island unit, integrated appliances open plan to breakfast room. Separate utility room
- Ground floor bedroom or home office
- Further three first floor bedrooms, master with en suite dressing and shower rooms
- Ground floor wc, first floor shower and bathrooms
- Ample driveway parking, extensive lawns with natural screening
- Garage / Workshop with Adjoining Storage Shed & Brick Storage
Additional InformationDesigned to resemble a quaint country cottage, this deceptively spacious family home offers generous and flexible accommodation suitable to a range of potential buyers from younger families to downsizers.
Located in a quiet semi-rural location the site extends to approximately two acres and is well screened from the road affording peace and privacy yet remains convenient to many amenities nearby at Ballynahinch, Annahilt, Hillsborough and Saintfield as well as only a short commute to Belfast.
A true tardis we recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden front door to . . .
- TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed and wooden inner door to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Black and white mossaic tiled floor, cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, uplighters, storage cupboard under stairs, cloakroom with Victorian style wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 1" x 15' 9" (4.9m x 4.8m)
- DINING ROOM:15' 9" x 11' 3" (4.8m x 3.43m)
- FAMILY ROOM:12' 2" x 11' 11" (3.71m x 3.63m)
- Feature brick fireplace with mult-fuel burning stove, decorative beams, recessed spotlights, recessed spotlights.
- KITCHEN:15' 10" x 15' 9" (4.83m x 4.8m)
- Modern fitted country style kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, granite worktops, old Belfast style sink unit and drainer, vegetable backets, integrated dishwasher, integrated wine rack, integrated fridge, pantry cupboard, glazed display cabinets, island unit extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, beamed ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- BREAKFAST ROOM:11' 10" x 7' 5" (3.61m x 2.26m)
- Matching tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM/REAR PORCH:11' 11" x 8' 11" (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Matching tiled floor, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machne, storage cupboard, wc with low flush suite, stable door to rear.
- BEDROOM (4)OFFICE:12' 10" x 9' 9" (3.91m x 2.97m)
- (at widest points).
- Sweeping oak staircase to . . .
- Access to roofspace.
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- Storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (1):19' 9" x 15' 7" (6.02m x 4.75m)
- (at widest points to include ensuite shower room).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, vanity unit, double shower tray, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, storage in eaves.
- ENSUITE DRESSING ROOM:21' 8" x 6' 9" (6.6m x 2.06m)
- Fabulous range of shelves and rails, light and power, storge in eaves.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 10" x 9' 8" (3.61m x 2.95m)
- Storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 1" x 9' 0" (3.38m x 2.74m)
- Storage in eaves.
- BATHROOM:11' 0" x 8' 0" (3.35m x 2.44m)
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, Victorian style wc, roll top bath with mixer tap and ball and claw feet, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Sweeping driveway leading to ample parking areas. Generous, mature gardens in lawn with natural sceening and secondary access.
- GARAGE/WORKSHOP:23' 0" x 14' 0" (7.01m x 4.27m)
- Wired for electric, double door and pedestrian door,
- ADJOINING SHED:23' 0" x 8' 0" (7.01m x 2.44m)
- BRICK STORAGE:11' 5" x 10' 0" (3.48m x 3.05m)
- Containing outside wc, sink and drainer, oil fired boiler and storage cupboards.
(in last 30 days)
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »