- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Mid-Terraced Residence In A Highly Popular Location
- Four Spacious Bedrooms, One With En-Suite
- Bright & Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen Open To Casual Dining Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Paved Garden To The Rear
- Paved Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Chain Free!
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to welcome this excellent mid-terraced residence on to the thriving property market. Located in a highly popular area and offering superb accomadation throughout this home is sure to attract the attention of first time buyers and those with young expanding families on the lookout for additional space.
Internally the ground floor comprises of a bright and spacious lounge area with double doors leading into a fitted kitchen open to a casual dining area. Three of the four bedrooms along with a modern fitted bathroom suite can be found on the first floor of the property. A good sized double room with en suite equipped with walk in shower enclosure is located in the converted roofspace. Externally the property boasts a private enclosed paved garden to the rear whilst a gated driveway offers secure off street parking to the front.
Due to its ideal location in a highy popular residential area with all the major transport links right on your doorstep and within close proximity to a wide range of local amenities and popular schools we anticapate a high level of interest and prompt vieiwing is advisable to avoid any dissapointment.
- Double panelled radiator.
- 4.6m x 3.78m (15' 1" x 12' 5")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth & inset,solid wood flooring, double panelled radiator. Double doors leading to kitchen
- 4.83m x 2.54m (15' 10" x 8' 4")
Excellent range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, cooker space, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, cermaic tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 2.95m (11' 2" x 9' 8")
Single panelled radiator, storage space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.31m (12' 1" x 7' 7")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.41m (9' 1" x 7' 11")
Solid wood flooring, single panelled radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath & overhead electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with accompanying vanity unit, low flush W.C, wall mounted chrome hand towel radiator, extractor fan, PVC wall pannelling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 3.94m (12' 8" x 12' 11")
Double panelled radiator, built into eaves storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure with MIRA electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps & accompnaying vanity unit, low flush W.C, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Brick paved driveway.
- Enclosed brick paved garden area, outside light & cold water tap, storage shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »