- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-Detached Chalet Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Cul De Sac Position
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Extensive Mature Site
- Large Driveway to Side with Ample Parking
- Popular Establised Development
- Closed to Local Schools & Public Transport
PUBLIC NOTICE – The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £119,500 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts
Positioned within a popular established residential Development his Semi-Detached Chalet Villa will interest the purchaser looking for a home convenient to local Schools, Shops and Public Transport. Priced to allow for some updating an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door with leaded glass side screen into spacious Entrance Hall, Exposed hardwood flooring extending into:
- LOUNGE 5.11m x 3.71m (16'9 x 12'2)
- into bay window. Attractive cast iron horse shoe style fireplace with solid wooden carved surround and slate hearth. Coved ceiling.
- KITCHEN 3.35m x 2.79m (11'0 x 9'2)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob. Open ended corner displays. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to garden. Open arch into:
- DINING ROOM 3.48m x 3.07m (11'5 x 10'1)
- PVC double glazed twin doors to garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 2.64m (14'0 x 8'8)
- Laminate flooring. Views over cul de sac towards Hightown Road.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0 x 11'0)
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0 x 10'0)
- at max. Velux window.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Large garden to front screened by perimeter fence. Driveway to side with ample parking. Extensive garden to rear screened by mature Conifers and perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »