- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Two reception rooms
- 4/5 bedrooms (1 ensuite)
- Oil fired central heating
- UPvc double glazing
- Enclosed garden and parking
- Excellent location
- No onward chain
Additional InformationSet within the well regarded Hilton Park development, just off the Cullybackey Road in Portglenone, is this impressive semi-detached house. A very deceiving semi, which in fact comprises everything that a buyer would expect from a detached home! Two reception rooms, up to 5 bedrooms, an ensuite, utility room, ground floor WC. There is also ample parking to the front and side.
The location is fantastic. just minutes walk from the Primary School and also within walking distance to Portglenone centre. Properties very rarely come up in the Hilton Park area, and this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, family room, open plan kitchen - dinette, utility room and WC all to the ground floor. On the first floor are 4 spacious bedrooms, and the option of a fifth single bedroom or snug/office, there is also a ensuite shower room off the master bedroom and a spacious family bathroom. The property has uPvc double glazing throughout, oil fired central heating and a security alarm system. Outside there is excellent parking and an enclosed rear garden which is very private.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 4.47m x 1.97m (14'8" x 6'6")
- UPvc double glazed front door with glazed side panels. Storage cupboard under stairs. Alarm control panel.
- Lounge 4.38m x 3.86m (14'4" x 12'8")
- Open fire with Granite hearth and painted wooden surround. Laminate wooden floor. TV point.
- Family room 5.23m x 2.97m (17'2" x 9'9")
- Spacious room with door to hall and door to back hallway to utility, wc and kitchen. Laminate wooden floor. Telephone point.
- Kitchen / Dinette 5.97m x 3.26m (19'7" x 10'8")
- Large open plan kitchen - living - dining room. Good range of eye and low level units. Integrated appliances including oven, hob, concealed extractor, and dishwasher. Space for under counter fridge. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor to kitchen. Laminate floor to dining / living area.
- Back hall
- Hallway off kitchen, with doors to utility, wc, and through to the family room. Tiled floor. UPvc double glazed back door.
- Utility room 3.03m x 1.93m (9'11" x 6'4")
- Excellent range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink with mixer drainer and mixer tap. Space for fridge-freezer. Tiled floor.
- WC 1.93m x 0.78m (6'4" x 2'7")
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress off. Access to attic.
- Master bedroom 3.33m x 2.98m (10'11" x 9'9")
- Fitted with wardrobes, overhead units, and bedside cabinets. Door to:
- Ensuite shower room 1.97m x 1.42m (6'6" x 4'8")
- Low flush WC. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.37m x 2.98m (14'4" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 3.29m x 2.98m (10'10" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 2.97m x 2.95m widest points (9'9" x 9'8" widest points)
- Snug / office / bedroom 5 2.88m x 2.88m widest points (9'5" x 9'5" widest points)
- With built in wardrobe / cupboard.
- Bathroom 2.88m x 2.28m (9'5" x 7'6")
- Modern four piece white suite. Spacious corner shower with Mermaid Board wall panels. Low flush WC. Back to wall freestanding bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and tiles splash backs.
- To the front is a wide driveway with ample space for two cars parked side-by-side, and a neat garden in lawn with small shrubs. The driveway gates provide an enclosed parking space to the side of the property. At the back there is a low maintenance concrete yard and steps down to a neat garden in lawn with mature hedge boundary providing excellent privacy to the back.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »