- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Recently Modernised Detached Bungalow
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location Just off Main Road, Portavogie
- Versatile Accommodation with Three Bedrooms and Two Receptions or Four Bedrooms and One Reception
- Recently Installed Kitchen with Ample Space for Casual Dining
- Recently Installed Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazing
- Large Attached Garage
- Generous Off-Street Parking for Several Cars
- Well Maintained Front and Fully Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- No Onward Chain
- Ideally Suited to the Growing Family, Retired or Those Hoping to Downsize but not Compromise on Space
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationThis superb recently modernised detached bungalow is ideally located within a quiet cul-de-sac just off Main Road, Portavogie. Offering a wealth of accommodation, 5 Hillside would suit a wide range of purchasers including the growing family, retired or those hoping to downsize but not compromise on space.
The versatile layout offers the choice of three bedrooms and two reception rooms or four bedrooms and one reception. Of particular note is the recently installed kitchen with space for casual dining and bathroom with contemporary white suite. Outside there is generous off-street parking for several cars, leading to a large attached garage as well as front and fully enclosed gardens laid in lawns to the rear.
Early viewing strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With courtesy light, hardwood double glazed front door with side panel.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving, built-in storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 3.15m (14' 10" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.84m (11' 5" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.74m (11' 5" x 9' 6")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (4)/DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 7")
With dual aspect windows.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.53m (20' 0" x 11' 7")
With chrome low voltage spotlights, tiled fireplace surround, tiled inset, tiled hearth, open fire and back boiler.
- 3.51m x 3.35m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
Range of high and low level high gloss units with granite effect work surfaces, integrated electric under oven with integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated electric oven and four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, tiled splashback, hardwood door to garden.
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and electric shower unit, over, glass shower screen, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low flush WC, part tiled walls.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power, recently installed oil fired boiler, overhead storage.
- Driveway providing parking for several cars, front and fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, bordered by fencing, outside tap, three outside lights, uPVC soffit and fascia boards, paved patio area.
Hillside is located just off Main Road Portavogie between the Crossroads at Portavogie Primary School and Warnocks Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »