- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms (Three En-suite Shower Rooms)
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with Open Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Sunroom
- Luxury Designer Modern Fitted Kitchen With Neff Integrated Appliances
- Integrated Beam Vacuum System
- Extensive List of High Specification throughout
- Delightful Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Brick Built Outside Storage Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Early Viewing is recommended
Additional InformationAn impressive family home set within this exclusive development of only eight properties. This superb location enjoys a country setting yet it is only minutes from Belfast and Lisburn, via the M1 Motorway connections at Saintfield Roundabout.
The property offers generous adaptable accommodation over three floors that is finished to the very highest specification throughout. This is further enhanced by the many fine features and feeling of quality. Overall this superb home is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day living requirements.
With everything and more this immaculate property has to offer there will be wide ranging appeal. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this remarkable family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panel, stairs to first floor, nder stairs storage, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 4.75m (15' 10" x 15' 7")
Feature open fireplace with limestone surround and cast iron insert, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.98m x 3.58m (22' 11" x 11' 9")
Designer modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. 1.5 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated 'Neff' Hob, integrated 'Neff' double oven and heat tray, integrated stainless steel extractor fan, integrated 'Neff' dishwasher, space for and plumbed for an American style fridge freezer, Beam vacuum system.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.56m (12' 7" x 11' 8")
Wired for 'Bose' 3-2-1 DVD home entertainment system, tiled floor, patio doors to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.08m (10' 11" x 6' 10")
Range of high and low solid walnut units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, access to side.
- Stairs to second floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 4.78m (15' 10" x 15' 8")
Recessed low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush WC, wall mounted pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
Currently used as a study, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.56m (12' 1" x 11' 8")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand held telephone shower head, sliding shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush WC, wall mounted pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated tower rail, wall mounted mirror, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.85m x 3.96m (15' 11" x 13' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush WC, wall mounted pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.6m x 3.56m (15' 1" x 11' 8")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.26m (12' 7" x 7' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush WC, wall mounted pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio and lawns.
- GARDEN STORE:
- Power and light and boiler.
When heading out of Belfast along the Hillhall Road towards Lisburn, Hillhall Grange is on the right hand side before reaching the M1 Motorway Bridge
When leaving Lisburn heading out the Hillhall Road. Hllhall Grange is on the left hand side shortly past Hillhall Presbyterian Church.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »