- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxury Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Rooms
- Modern Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Gardens Front & Rear
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa Holding a Spectacular Site Within This Most Popular Development.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a stunning beautifully presented semi detached villa holding a spectacular site within this most popular development. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room in white suite, spacious lounge with French doors to garden, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and gas hob with dining area and family bathroom in classic white suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings, built-in robes and excellent storage space. A superb rear garden with obvious potential and driveway with off street car parking combines with open aspect to the rear overlooking rolling countryside. Immediate Viewing Highly Recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cloakroom, gas boiler.
- Kitchen 3.65 x 5.24 (12'0" x 17'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low levels units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, double doors to lounge.
- Lounge 3.39 x 5.78 (11'1" x 19'0")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, French doors to garden.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.25 x 3.69 (10'8" x 12'1")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 4.29 (9'11" x 14'1")
- Panelled radiator, bay window, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.82 x 2.22 (9'3" x 7'3")
- Wood laminate floor, built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear, car parking bays to front, driveway, extensive rear with open aspect with tremendous potential.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »