5 Hawthorn Crescent, Ballyhalbert BT22 1TF
3 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well present mid townhouse
- Lounge with attractive cast iron fireplace
- Bright dining kitchen
- First floor shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
Additional InformationThis excellent townhouse is found in this popular development and is within walking distance all the amenities that Ballyhalbert village offers.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a cloakroom, lounge and dining kitchen while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a shower room. The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have a private enclosed rear garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.7m x 3.51m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.56m x 2.54m (18' 3" x 8' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops and concealed lighting. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate floor. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.43m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.74m (11' 6" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.46m (9' 0" x 8' 1")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to rear.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »