- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Superb Roof Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining
- Classic White Bathroom
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Car Parking
Additional InformationSpacious Luxury Town Terrace Within a Courtyard Setting
A superb opportunity to purchase a luxuriously appointed terrace holding an excellent site within this highly sought after location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, superb loft, lounge with bow window, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, utility/storage area and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer or young couple with private off street car parking and a most convenient location makes immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.83x 3.23 (15'10" x 10'7")
- Bow window, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 4.80 x 2.91 (15'9" x 9'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Lobby
- Ceramic tiled floor.
Utility Room and cloaks, ceramic tiled floor.
Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, large storage cupboard, hot press/copper cylinder
- Bedroom 2.90 x 2.08 (9'6" x 6'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.04 x 2.67 (13'3" x 8'9")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe, wood laminate floor.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.38 x 2.01 (11'1" x 6'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space 4.32 x 3.86 (14'2" x 12'8")
- Fixed staircase to loft, floored and sheeted, dormer window, wood laminate floor, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in patio areas, off street car parking to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »