- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Family Home Set Within Cul-De-Sac
- Upgraded To A High Standard Throughout
- Three Reception Areas
- Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Large Family Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Four Bright Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite And Additional Bedroom With Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking And Garage
- Beautiful Private Garden To Rear
- Early Viewing Advised!
Additional InformationConveniently located close to leading primary and grammar schools, Tesco Newtownbreda, Forestside Shopping Centre complex, motorway and public transport networks, this immaculately presented detached family home will be popular on the open market.
The internal accommodation comprises of a living room, dining room, snug open to sun room and two large kitchen/living/dining areas with separate utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs there are four bright bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and family bathroom. Outside, the driveway is laid in Tobermore paving and the rear gardens are private and enjoy a sunny aspect. An attached garage is an additional benefit.
The home is set within a small cul-de-sac of detached homes. All in all a fine home which is definitely worth viewing. Please contact our Lisburn Road office to arrange an appointment at your convenience.
- Hardwood door with glazed panels and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor. Storage cupboard and cloaks space.
- Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.84m (12' 4" x 9' 4")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.86m (16' 9" x 12' 8")
Hardwood fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth and gas fire. Glazed sliding door to garden.
- SNUG OPEN TO SUN ROOM:
- 7.04m x 3.43m (23' 1" x 11' 3")
Hardwood floor in snug. Ceramic tiled floor in sun room. French doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.46m (8' 0" x 8' 1")
High and low units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 8.2m x 4.44m (26' 11" x 14' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Recess for fridge freezer. Belfast sink. Coffee machine. Five ring gas hob with extractor over. Tiled splashback. Integrated microwave and double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Island unit with granite work surfaces and inset sink with mixer tap. Breakfast bar area. Feature lighting. Low voltage lighting. Wall light wiring. Ceramic tiled floor. French doors to garden.
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.84m (12' 3" x 9' 4")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.89m (12' 11" x 12' 9")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.18m (11' 4" x 10' 5")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panel bath with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.44m x 3.35m (14' 7" x 11' 0")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.46m (9' 0" x 8' 1")
- Driveway to front in Tobermore paving. Private rear garden with decking area. Gates to side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »