- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern end terrace with good sized gardens, including an enclosed orchard
- Positioned off the Old Dundonald Road within close proximity to David Lloyds
- Close to the Comber Greenway, and the excellent local shopping on the Comber Road and Dundonald Village
- Bright living room with feature triple aspect windows
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, space for a dining table and patio doors to the rear gardens
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms the master with ensuite facilities
- Family sized bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Additional space to the rear offering further development potential, subject to relevant planning approvals
- Benefitting from a chain free sale
- Phoenix natural gas heating and double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- EPC Rating - C72 - which indicates the property is very energy efficient with low running costs
- Rates: £1343.17
Additional InformationThis spacious townhouse is well-presented and offers bright and spacious accommodation in a highly sought after location just off the Old Dundonald Road. With the Comber Greenway, Dundonald village and David Lloyds within walking distance. Benefits include no onward chain, a modern kitchen that comes with integrated appliances and spacious gardens including an orchard. There really is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lovely features this home has to offer.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with cloakroom facilities, a spacious living room with triple aspect windows and a modern fitted kitchen with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden. On the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms, the master with ensuite facilities and a bathroom with a three-piece suite.
The sizeable front gardens are laid in lawns with a mature boundary hedge and ample off street parking. The rear gardens are fully enclosed and benefit from a paved patio area and an additional fully enclosed orchard, which extends the usable space and offers the potential for further development, subject to relevant planning approvals.
There are a number of parks, popular sports and leisure facilities close by, including the Comber Greenway and David Lloyds. For great shopping you are a short drive to Dundonald village, with access to the city centre within commuting distance.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood front door to entrance hall with wood laminate flooring.
- 1.87m x 1.56m (6' 2" x 5' 1")
White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush W.C. Under stairs store cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 4.64m (17' 4" x 15' 3")
Wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.28m x 3.07m (17' 4" x 10' 1")
White modern high and low level units to include a matching extractor fan, glazed cabinets and a stainless steel sink unit and a half with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and gas hob. Tiled at workarea. Recess for a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler. Patio doors to the rear gardens.
- Access to the roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.07m x 3.46m (13' 4" x 11' 4")
Rear aspect. Mirrored sliding robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.m x 1.m (9' 10" x 3' 3")
White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C., and a shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.67m x 2.42m (12' 0" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.67m x 2.72m (12' 0" x 8' 11")
- 2.91m x 1.67m (9' 7" x 5' 6")
White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C, and panel bath with shower attachment. Tiled floor and at splashback.
- Good sized gardens border the property, with lawns to the front and rear mostly bordered by mature hedging. Including an enclosed orchard. Ample parking facilities.
Positioned at the beginning of the Gransha Road, just off the Old Dundonald Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »