This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A fantastic detached property located just off the Hillsborough Road in Carryduff
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with under stair storage
- Lovely lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Large living and dining room with dual aspect windows
- Fabulous kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances
- Useful utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms – two with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Attached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Beautiful rear garden with a lawn and a raised patio
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a good range of amenities and schools
This fantastic property offers everything a growing or established family could need. The property benefits from spacious accommodation, lovely gardens and well-proportioned bedrooms. With plenty of recent upgrades and new additions you are sure to be impressed with this property and the excellent location within the catchment area for leading schools will be a big attraction for parents. Further benefits include a contemporary en-suite of the master bedroom and a fabulous kitchen that includes an excellent range of integrated appliances.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch, a hall with under stair storage, a lovely lounge with a feature fireplace, a spacious living and dining room with dual aspect windows, a fantastic modern kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space, a utility room with plumbing for white goods and a WC with a two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three piece suite.
The front garden is laid in lawn and is complimented by mature plants & shrubs. There is a driveway providing off-street parking. The beautiful rear garden benefits from a sizeable lawn, mature plants and a raised patio which is a great place to enjoy some outdoor dining!
Glennor Crescent is a highly sought after location within the Carryduff area and is only a stroll from the main Hillsborough road ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is close by providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Entrance Porch 7'9" x 6'3"
Lounge 14'5" x 11'3"
Living/ Dining Room 17'2" x 13'2"
Kitchen/Dining Room 17'1" x 14'9"
Master Bedroom 13'1" x 9'3"
En-suite 9'3" x 5'11"
Bedroom 2 17'3" x 13'2"
Bedroom 3 14'6" x 8'4"
Bedroom 4 8'5" x 6'10"
Bathroom 8'3" x 5'5"
Garage 19'10" x 9'3"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
(in last 30 days)
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »