- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Second Floor Apartment Located In A Quiet Development Just Off The Highly Popular Glenburn Road
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Lounge With Juliet Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Space
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Allocated Car Parking Space & Communal Vistor Parking
- Perfect First Time Buy or Investment
- Managment Fees Approx £80 Per Month
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to welcome this excellent second floor apartment on to the property market. Glenburn Ford is a quiet development tucked away off the highly popular Glenburn Road that has continued to be popular amongst a wide range of purchasers throughout the years. This apartment is sure to attract the attention of first time buyers, those looking to downsize and investors on the lookout for strong rental returns.
Internally this home has been lovingly maintained by its current owner and its neutral decor throughout leaves nothing for a new purchaser to do but to move in, relax and enjoy! The real feature of the property is the large open planned lounge/casual dining area flooded with natural light from the Juliet balcony. Further benefiting from two good size double rooms, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite this home offers everything required for comfortable modern day living. Externally the development offers one allocated car parking space and communal visitor parking.
In close proximity to the ever popular Dunmurry Village and its array of shops, cafes and amenities whilst also offering easy access to all the main transport links this home is sure to prove popular and prompt viewing is highly advisable to avoid any disappointment.
Self Contained Apartment
- Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard x2, double panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- 5.46m x 4.85m (17' 11" x 15' 11")
Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator x2, double doors to juliet balcony
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
Good range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge freezer space, Gas fired central heating boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.56m (12' 2" x 11' 8")
Storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.62m (10' 1" x 8' 7")
Built in mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, double panelled radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls.
- One allocated car parking space, communal vistor car parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »