- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting
- Highly Desirable And Convenient Location Within This Much Sought After Development For The Over 55's
- Entrance Hall With Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Patio Door And Sandstone Fireplace With Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Two Bedrooms (One With Range Of Built In Robes With Sliding Mirror Doors)
- Tiled Shower Room
- Paved And Enclosed Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazing
A Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 5.21m x 4.18m (17' 1" x 13' 9")
Sandstone fireplace with coal effect gas fire (not tested). Tiled hearth. Double glazed sliding patio door leading to paved patio area. Glazed door leading to entrance hall.
- 3.16m x 2.22m (10' 4" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.27m x 3.09m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.6m (9' 10" x 8' 6")
Measurement to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
- TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Large shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Wall mirror with lighting. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls. Storage unit with sliding mirror doors.
- Walk in cloaks storage cupboard with light. Separate built in robe off hallway.
- Paved and enclosed patio area with outside light and tap.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Garvey Court, number 5 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »