- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent modern 3 bedroom, 2 reception Townhouse for rent.
- Entrance hall with laminate wood flooring and cloakroom
- Kitchen open planing to dining area, integrated appliances.
- Double doors from Kitchen/Dining to private small garden.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC.
- Living room with double doors and Juliet balcony.
- Modern family bathroom with separate Shower.
- UPVc Double Glazed Windows / Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private allocated car parking.
- Unfurnished / Available early March 2021
Additional InformationThis is an excellent 3 bedrooms 2 reception modern Townhouse. The property boasts double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and private allocated car parking. In close proximity to Lisburn City and a short drive to Belfast City it will appeal to family and professional clients alike.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »