Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you for enquiring through Paul Robinson Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Perfect location on the North Coast home to many sandy beaches
- Prime Location Overlooking Flowerfield
- Beautifully Presented Property
- Secure Gated Development
- Convenient Location within close proximately to Portstewart Town Centre, Coleraine, Portrush, Beaches
- Gas Fired central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Internal Oak Doors, Skirting & Architraves
- Lift Access, CHL Certified
- Management Company to maintain common areas
- Burglar alarm/Intercom System
Ideally located on the North Coast home to many tourist attractions and sandy beaches. With upcoming events such as the Irish Open 2017 in neighbouring Portrush, this is an ideal opportunity to acquire this fabulous property sited in a secure gated development.
Number 5 Flowerfield Court boasts three bedroom (master ensuite) accommodation together with modern open plan Kitche, Lounge & Dining Area, Gas Fired Central Heating, Intercom & Lift Access and should appeal to a varity of purchasers. Early viwing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- with built in storage and Velux Window
- Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Area
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 3.91m x 4.6m (12' 10 x 15' 1)
with black cast iron fireplace, slate tiled heart,piped for gas fire, TV, telephone & satellite points.
- 2.16m x 3.61m (7' 1 x 11' 10)
With eye and low level deluxe units, concealed under unit lighting, stainless steel sink unit, granite worktops and upstands, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine, built in 4 burner gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled floor, featured recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (1)
- 3.23m x 3.61m (10' 7 x 11' 10)
with TV and Telephone points. Ensuite; comprising, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with power fitting, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, half filed walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom (2)
- 2.54m x 3.53m (8' 4 x 11' 7)
with TV point
- Bedroom (3)
- 2.44m x 3.53m (8' 0 x 11' 7)
with TV point
- Shower Room
- 2.01m x 3.07m (6' 7 x 10' 1)
with suite comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, tiled floors, extractor fan
- The complex will be maintained as part of a landscape maintenance plan and the leasehold for the apartment comes with a resident parking licence and dedicated refuge storage area
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views