- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Villa
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Casual Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Landscaped Terraced Gardens To Rear
- Driveway With Ample Car Parking And Attached Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Popular And Highly Sought After Residential Location Close To Schools, Shops, City Airport, Stormont Buildings And Ulster Hospital
Additional InformationA well-appointed detached villa situated in one of East Belfast's most popular addresses. Conveniently located off the Old Holywood Road in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property is within walking distance of Cairnburn Park, Stormont, Campbell College and Strathearn schools, churches and many other local amenities.
The accommodation comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, family bathroom, living room, dining room, and a separate WC. Outside is a terraced landscaped garden to the rear, and driveway parking to the side leading to an attached garage.
Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor. Understairs cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.66m (17' 0" x 12' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Oak floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.63m (13' 0" x 11' 11")
- Shower cubicle. Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.27m (18' 8" x 14' 0")
Davidson marble fireplace and hearth with gas fire.
- 5.05m x 2.92m (16' 7" x 9' 7")
Full range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob. Eye level double oven. Dishwasher. Fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' 0" x 10' 0")
- Access to roof space.
- To the front, driveway parking and attached garage. To the rear, terraced landscaped garden with mature trees and shrubs.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 5.92m x 2.74m (19' 5" x 9' 0")
Up and over door. Power and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »