- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Split-level Detached Villa of over 2000 sq ft
- Flexible accommodation: 3 or 4 Bedrooms
- Master with en suite shower room
- Drawing room with attractive fireplace
- Modern kitchen with breakfast area
- Double doors to dining room
- Separate living room (potential 4th bedroom)
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Cloakroom with additional white suite
- Attached garage with additional driveway parking
- Beautifully tended front and rear gardens
- Firmus natural gas central heating system
- Mahogany double glazed window frames
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities in East Belfast and Holywood
Additional InformationSituated in a cul-de-sac just off the Old Holywood Road, this deceptively spacious home offers versatile accommodation on two floors.
Well-presented throughout, there are three bedrooms on the entry level and three reception rooms and the kitchen on the first floor.
The living room could be used as an additional bedroom, should it be required.
Externally you step out of the modern kitchen on to a large patio-terrace. There are then terraces of lawns, flowering plants, paths ... all with superb privacy.
Internal inspection of this individually designed home is highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Built-in cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and shelving. Solid oak floor.
- Under stair storage area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.68m (17' 3" x 12' 1")
Large built-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, solid oak floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.58m (14' 4" x 11' 9")
Large built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.97m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
Large built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Separate corner shower cubicle.
- Access to roofspace via pulldown ladder. Floored with light. Door to roof terrace and gardens.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 3.99m (18' 6" x 13' 1")
(at widest points) Most attractive marble fireplace and hearth with gas coal effect fire. Twin aspect. Glass panels to hallway.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.81m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
Potential 4th bedroom.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
Double doors with bevelled glazed panels to ...
- 5.18m x 2.95m (17' 0" x 9' 8")
Modern range of high and low level units, integrated appliances including Diplomat stainless steel double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over. Fridge and freezer. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls. Plumbed for dish washer.
CASUAL DINING AREA: Door with glazed panels to patio and garden. Separate bevelled glazed door connecting to hallway. Amtico flooring.
- FRONT AND SIDE GARDENS:
- Mainly in lawns with border flower beds. Excellent variety of plants and shrubs, external power point.
Pavior driveway with off-street parking leading to ...
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.97m x 2.9m (19' 7" x 9' 6")
Plus 2 recesses. Up and over door, power and light. Built-in cupboards.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Large flagged patio area (totally enclosed) with gate to side over garage. Paths winding through terraced gardens with lawned areas and abundance of plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Sheltered with superb degree of privacy. Outside lights and tap.
BOILER STORE: With natural gas boiler.
Travelling from the Belmont Road on the Old Holywood Road (junction across from Campbell College), continue past Cairnburn heading towards Holywood. Finchley Park is on left hand side before Quarry Road. Continue to bottom of hill, road goes right and property is on right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »