This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Economy 7 Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Private Sit Out Balcony With Room For Table & Chairs
Additional InformationSituated and occupying an enviable position, this delightful 2 bedroom second floor apartment offers bright and compact accommodation with panoramic views of Portballintrae bay and the North Atlantic. This convenient and ideal position is in the heart of the North Coast and is practically on the doorstep of the Giants Causeway. The location lends itself to the gateway of many fine attractions including the Old Bushmills Distillery, Championship Golf Courses and the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. This well maintained apartment is ideally suited for those wishing to acquire a holiday home in this beautiful part of the North Antrim Coast. The selling agent strongly recommends early internal inspection.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stairs to second floor.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING:
- 6.27m x 4.6m (20' 7" x 15' 1")
- LOUNGE AREA:
- With large sliding patio doors leading to a large sit out balcony with fitted stainless steel and glass front to enhance views.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in cupboards with tiling between, stainless steel hob with extractor fan above, integrated fridge, drawer bank and saucepan drawers.
- With storage cupboard, hot press and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.54m (12' 5" x 8' 4")
With 2 built in wardrobes and over head storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 1.98m (12' 5" x 6' 6")
With double built in wardrobe.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, tiling above bath, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, half tiled walls.
- Outside to front there is a private parking space.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current Service Charge £760.00 p/a (15.05.2017)
Travelling into Portballintrae from Portrush, proceed along Beach Road past the Bayview Hotel. Follow the road around past the harbour and Dunsandel Apartments will be on your right hand side before the car park.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »