- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exclusive detached residence situated directly off the highly renowned Warren Road
- Simply stunning panoramic nautical outlook to the Copeland Islands, Antrim Coastline and Scotland
- One of the area's most exclusive and admired addresses with properties in this location
- Commanding a magnificent shoreline position
- Residents communal park / children's play area, barbeque area beside the beach and direct access onto a private beach
- Substantial and yet adaptable accommodation laid out over three floors
- Five reception areas including drawing room, dining room, living room, conservatory and sun room, all enjoying panoramic sea views
- Family kitchen with range of fitted appliances and casual dining area for 6-8 people
- Five bright and spacious bedrooms on the first floor, with most enjoying panoramic sea views over surrounding coastline and beyond
- Additional study, utility room on the ground floor and storage/luggage rooms on the upper floor
- Extensive landscaped gardens to front side and rear with multiple areas for entertaining or enjoying the evening sunsets
- Situated circa 6 miles from Bangor and 20 miles from Belfast City centre for the commuter
- Donaghadee also offers several award winning pubs and restaurants, a challenging 18 hole links golf course, long established Rugby Club with all the amenities of Bangor within close proximity
Additional InformationDonaghadee is a pleasant and increasingly popular coastal town situated in Ulster's eastern sea border and home to some of North Down's most prestigious and valuable properties. Situated some 6 miles from Bangor and 20 miles from Belfast City centre, Donaghadee provides several award winning pubs and restaurants, a challenging 18 hole links golf course, long established Rugby Club with all the amenities of Bangor including Ballyholme and Royal Ulster Yacht Clubs within close proximity.
Dunottar Park, situated directly off the highly renowned Warren Road, is one of the area's most exclusive and admired addresses with properties in this location rarely presenting themselves to the open market. Commanding a magnificent shoreline position this excellent detached residence enjoys a quite simply stunning outlook to the Copeland Islands, Antrim Coastline and Scotland on a clear day. In addition, for the residents of Dunottar Park is a communal park / children's play area, barbeque area beside the beach and direct access onto a private beach.
The property occupies a spacious, level site which extends to the foreshore and therefore enjoys that most rare of features in a home - direct access to the sea. The property, provides substantial and yet adaptable accommodation laid out over three floors currently comprising of: seven bedrooms, five reception areas, three bathrooms together with magnificent gardens to the front and to the rear extending to the shore. Accessed via a private laneway shared with only four other properties this is quite simply a unique property and an increasingly rare opportunity not to be missed.
- IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.84m x 3.76m (12' 7" x 12' 4")
Corniced ceiling, views through living room onto North Down coastline and surrounding beaches.
- 4.29m x 4.04m (14' 1" x 13' 3")
Stunning views of the North Down coastline, the Copeland Islands and surrounding beaches, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, French doors to rear patio.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.12m x 4.95m (20' 1" x 16' 3")
Into bay. Feature picture window with views over the Copeland Islands, surrounding beaches and coastline, open fire with dog grate and sandstone inset and surround, slate tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, access door to conservatory.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.34m (18' 8" x 14' 3")
Into bay. Corniced ceiling, picture rail, stunning panoramic views over surrounding coastline and Copeland Islands.
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
Corniced ceiling, built in storage.
- 3.1m x 1.85m (10' 2" x 6' 1")
Glazed uPVC door to rear patio garden, wash hand basin, corniced ceiling, built in storage cupboard with shelving.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.52m x 0.99m (5' 0" x 3' 3")
- FORMAL DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.88m x 5.38m (22' 7" x 17' 8")
Feature vaulted ceiling with painted exposed beams, corniced ceiling, picture rail, Inglenook style fireplace with ornate carved sandstone surround, inset and hearth with wood burning stove inset, bar area with stained glass window panels, archway opening through to:
- CONSERVATORY/SUN ROOM:
- 6.07m x 3.3m (19' 11" x 10' 10")
Double French patio doors opening onto rear patio and garden.
- 5.16m x 3.89m (16' 11" x 12' 9")
At widest points. Solid oak country style kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, draining board, double Bosch integrated oven, microwave and Bosch dishwasher, four ring ceramic Bosch hob with integrated solid oak extractor hood with recessed lighting, integrated fridge, glazed display cupboard, built in larder style cupboards with pull out shelving, spice rack, glazed display cupboard, partially tiled walls, chinese slate tiled floor, recessed lighting, integrated bench seating with casual dining area for 8-10 people, doorway through to:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.51m x 1.65m (8' 3" x 5' 5")
Chinese slate tiled floor, glazed uPVC rear service door to garages and storage sheds with shelving.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.31m (10' 0" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, recess for tumble dryer.
- Staircase to:
First Floor Return
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
White suite comprising: Corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, vanity sink unit with mixer taps and range of built in storage, shelving and drawers, window seat with views over surrounding beaches and coastline, fully tiled walls, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, storage cupboard with built in shelving.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.34m x 2.29m (7' 8" x 7' 6")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and slatted shelving, fully tiled walls, integrated medicine cabinet with mirror.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.55m x 0.89m (5' 1" x 2' 11")
Low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Feature glazed stained leaded glass window onto possible rear terrace subject to planning approvals.
- Rear staircase.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 7.11m x 3.78m (23' 4" x 12' 5")
Stunning panoramic views across North Down coastline and also over Donaghadee Golf Club, built in storage cupboard with shelving.
- Extensive walk in hotpress with slatted shelving and hanging space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.82m x 3.66m (19' 1" x 12' 0")
Into bay. Stunning panoramic views across Copeland Islands and North Down coastline, superb range of fitted robes with hanging rails, shelving and drawers, corniced ceiling, fitted dressing table with mirror and recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.m x 4.42m (16' 5" x 14' 6")
Into bay. Stunning views over the North Down coastline, Copeland Islands and beyond. Range of fitted mirrored Sliderobes with hanging rails and shelving, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.92m (11' 9" x 9' 7")
Full range of mirrored Sliderobes with hanging rails and shelving, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.86m x 3.71m (12' 8" x 12' 2")
Corniced ceiling, views towards North Down coastline, painted cast iron feature fireplace surround.
- A number of outdoor sheds including coal shed, gardeners toilet with low flush WC and wash hand basin, log store. Outdoor tap, all with access via covered rear porch with outdoor lighting.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.09m x 5.99m (23' 3" x 19' 8")
Electric up and over roller shutter doors, light and power.
- The property is accessed via original stone pillar entrance and brick pavior driveway with car parking and turning area for multiple cars, numerous seating and entertaining areas to enjoy evening sunsets, surrounding landscaped gardens and breath taking views, extensive patio area to rear - perfect for entertaining and barbecues, landscaped gardens in lawn with pathway leading onto private beach shared with Dunottar Park residents. Original stone boundary wall, outdoor lighting and electric points. Expansive views across Copeland Islands and surrounding North Down coastline and surrounding beaches. In addition there is also a shared communal park or children's play area within the Dunottar Park development
When approaching Donaghadee along the Warren Road, Dunottar Park is on the left hand side just before the entrance to the Golf Club.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »