- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Refurbished mid terrace home
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious lounge & dining
- Recently fitted deluxe kitchen
- Ground floor shower suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear yard
- A few minutes walk from Ormeau Park
- Close to Belfast City centre
Located off the lower Ravenhill Road, this recently renovated mid terrace home is deceptively bright and spacious, with fantastic accommodation over both levels. Well maintained by its current owners to the highest of standards inside and out, this property should be of immediate appeal to any 1st time buyer who might be interested in this popular location that also has so many plus points, sure to tick all boxes. The high specification finish includes a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and a deluxe ground floor shower suite. Close to local shops, transport links and Ormeau Park, it is also within a brief walk into Belfast City Centre. Finished with gas heating, and double glazed windows this property really is the real deal and Immediate viewing would be strongly advised.
- The accommodation comprises
- Composite front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge / dining 18'9 x 9'7 (5.72m x 2.92m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Dining image
- Laminate flooring.
- Ground floor shower room 7'3 x 5'5 (2.21m x 1.65m)
- Luxury white suite comprising large walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Modern fitted kitchen 11'8 x 6'2 (3.56m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob and under oven, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, laminate flooring, part tiled walls, integrated dishwasher.
- 1st floor
- Landing, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 10'0 (4.04m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 10'10 (3.35m x 3.30m)
- Enclosed rear yard with artificial grass covering.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »