- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Townhouse In Upper Malone
- Walking Distance To Finaghy Village
- Ease Of Access To Public Transport Services
- Adaptable Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Potential For Up To Five Bedrooms
- Bright And Spacious First Floor Living Room
- Modern Kitchen Within Dining Area On First Floor
- First Floor W.C
- Family Bathroom In White Suite With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Off Road Parking To The Front
- Private And Enclosed Rear Garden
- Recently Updated Gas Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationWell presented townhouse located within walking distance of Finaghy village and an array of local amenities. The property offers ease of access to main arterial routes and public transport services linking Belfast and Lisburn.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors and is adaptable to suit those working from home, growing families and first time buyers. The property comprises of a family room / bedroom, living room / bedroom, shower room and utility room on the ground floor. The kitchen with dining area, living room and w.c are to the first floor with a further three bedrooms ( master with ensuite shower room ) and a family bathroom on the second floor.
The property further benefits from off road parking to the front, private rear garden, double glaxing and recently upgraded gas fired central heating system.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden front door, wooden floor
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and tiled splash back, low flush w.c
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.53m (16' 3" x 11' 7")
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.4m (12' 3" x 11' 2")
Wooden floor, doors to rear garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.16m x 2.06m (7' 1" x 6' 9")
Plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, partly tiled walls
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, tiled floor
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.97m x 3.18m (19' 7" x 10' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units with chrome handles, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated four ring gas hob and oven, chrome extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, spot lighting, tiled floor, Juliet balcony
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.73m (16' 9" x 12' 3")
- Linen closet
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.78m (17' 0" x 12' 5")
Wood strip flooring
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, tiled floor, fully tiled walls
- 3.73m x 3.18m (12' 3" x 10' 5")
Velux window, laminate wooden floor
- BEDROOM / STUDY:
- 2.59m x 2.06m (8' 6" x 6' 9")
Measurement at widest points
- Panel bath, low flush w.c, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, velux window
- Private, enclosed rear garden, partially paved and loose stone.
Parking to front.
Travelling down Finaghy Road South from Upper Malone, Drummond Manor is on the right
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »