- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached new build
- Turn key finish
- 2200sq ft
- 700sq ft garage
- Four bedrooms
- Living room
- Kitchen/ living/ dining area
- Circa 1/3 acre site
- Two Ensuite bedrooms
- Double Garage
Additional InformationFULL TURNKEY LUXURY HOME
We are delighted to be offering for sale this superb 2,200sq ft new build detached family home with 700sq ft detached garage on the Drumgiven Road close to Saintfield and Ballynahinch. This fantastic home is being constructed by Hollymount Homes who have a tradition of building luxury detached houses using only the best of finishes and having a real eye for detail. This luxury home occupies an elevated site with excellent views over the surrounding countryside and will be finished to a very high specification throughout on a turn key basis.
The adaptable accommodation comprises large entrance hall, living room, kitchen/ dining/ living room, utility room, w.c, four bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room and guest room with ensuite, and a further family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a large detached garage, wired for electric gates and good sized gardens extending to approximately a third of an acre.
Rarely does a new build property come for sale in such a great location, especially one to be finished to such a high standard, so early viewing is recommended.
- New detached family home
Traditional build with high energy efficiency
- Internal Features
- Internal trimming and doors with choice of painted skirting, architrave and ironmongery
Painted stairs, newel posts, balustrades and hardwood handrail
Smooth plastered ceilings and walls painted in a neutral colour
- Energy efficient LED down lighting to selected areas. Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and switches.
Mains smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors, selection of strategically positioned energy efficient external lights.
Fitted intruder alarm system
- Heating and plumbing
- Pressurized hot and cold water system with oil fired central heating with Grant high efficiency condensing boiler
Under floor heating to ground floor and Myson radiators first floor
Heatmiser thermostats throughout
Energy efficient liquid screen to suit underfloor heating
- External Features
- Traditional build high levels of insulation
Wired for electric gates
Black woodgrain UPVC windows with modern composite front door
Outside lights front and rear
Decorative gravel driveway
Flagged path and patio area
Traditional flat at black roof tiles
Aluminium seamless guttering, black PVC down pipes
- Entrance porch 9'9 x 6'6 (2.97m x 1.98m)
- Reception hall 17'7 x 9'9 (5.36m x 2.97m)
- Front door leading to spacious entrance hall.
- Living room 15'4 x 13'8 (4.67m x 4.17m)
- Fireplace with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen/ living/ dining area 26'2 x15'3 (7.98m x 4.65m)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with Quartz work tops.
- Guest bedroom 15'5 x 12'1 (4.70m x 3.68m)
- Rear facing bedroom with ensuite.
- Ensuite 8'1 x 6'0 (2.46m x 1.83m)
- Suite to comprise low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Utility room 11'5 x 6'9 (3.48m x 2.06m)
- Door to rear.
- Cloakroom 3.5m x 0.9m (11'6" x 2'11")
- Suite to comprise low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
- First floor
- Spacious landing area.
- Master bedroom 17'7 x 15'3 (5.36m x 4.65m)
- Ensuite 9'4 x 8'10 (2.84m x 2.69m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Dressing Room 8'7' x 8'5 (2.62m x 2.57m)
- With fitted units.
- Bedroom three 15'7 x 12'1 (4.75m x 3.68m)
- Rear facing
- Bedroom four 15'9 x 11'1 (4.80m x 3.38m)
- Front facing
- Bathroom 10'1 x 8'9 (3.07m x 2.67m)
- Full bathroom suite.
- Double Garage 27'7 x 22'7 (8.41m x 6.88m)
- Large site with pebbled driveway and gardens laid out in lawns.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »