- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented townhouse
- 3 generous bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Sun room
- Luxury bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Paved driveway to front & enclosed garden to rear
- Quiet cul de sac location - short stroll to the beach
Additional Information"Simply beautiful...affordable, coastal living..."
This modern, cottage style town house is located close to the Irish Sea coast of the Ards Peninsula, within easy walking distance of the beach, and has been presented to an excellent standard throughout by its long term owner. The property benefits from the additional space above the underpass and therefore boasts 3 very well proportioned 1st floor bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room and a superb family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. The ground floor offers a bright and airy lounge with feature fireplace, an excellent kitchen with dining area, a ground floor cloakroom and an excellent sun room to the rear, overlooking the garden. Everything is presented to the highest of standards and cannot fail to impress potential buyers. The home benefits from uPVC double glazing in oak effect frames and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is a brick paved driveway with ample parking for up to 3 cars whilst to the rear is a manageable, enclosed rear garden with paved patio, raised deck area, summer house and mature shrubs providing considerable privacy and an ideal spot for summer evenings.
There is much to like about this lovely home, not least the price, so we invite you to view internally at your earliest opportunity to avoid missing out.
- Tiled floor. Access to understair storage. Smoke alarm and double panelled radiator.
- 4.9m x 3.58m (16' 1" x 11' 9")
At widest points. Feature fireplace with stone surround, mantle and hearth. Phone and T.V points.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 5.89m (10' 8" x 19' 4")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in cream finish with granite effect rolledge worktops. Integrated hob and oven with matching extractor fan. Integrated dish washer. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.95m (11' 7" x 9' 8")
Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear.
- Access to roofspace and storage. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 4.32m (11' 1" x 14' 2")
Double panelled radiator. Access to en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with hand shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 4.09m (12' 8" x 13' 5")
Built in wardrobes. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.92m (8' 0" x 9' 7")
Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled path, shower cubicle with hand shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome towel rails. Double panelled radiator.
- Paved drive to front. Enclosed rear with paved area, raised decking and pebbled area. Summer house. Boiler and oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Ballywalter turn into the Drumfad Bay development and follow the road round to Drumfad Gardens.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »