- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Family Home in Popular Residential Location Just Off the Upper Malone Road
- Four Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Living & Dining Areas & Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom/WC & Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with Large Ensuite Bathroom)
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows/Monitored Wireless Alarm System
- Beautifully Presented by the Current Owner & Ready for any New Family to Move in
- Driveway Parking, Attached Garage with remote controlled Folding Door, Front Garden paved with Hedging and Shrubs/Delightful Rear Gardens in Lawns with Paved Sitting Area/Large Garden Pond in Rustic Brick with Pumped Fountain and Underwater Lights
- Extremely Convenient to a Host of Amenities Including; Shops, Public Transport, Leading Schools, Queen's University, Barnett's Park and Malone House, Lagan Towpath & Queen's Playing Fields
Additional InformationThis excellent family home was substantially extended in 2003 to include a large ground floor Garden Room/Study/ Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and separate entrance and is located just off the Upper Malone Road, in a popular south Belfast location. The property is extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding area including; shops, public transport and leading schools. The property offers well proportioned accommodation which is ideal for everyday family living and complemented by the delightful and private rear gardens, attached garage and driveway parking.
We anticipate interest should be high thus an early viewing is encouraged.
- Original hardwood front door with feature leaded glass panes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Junkers floor, part panelled walls, under stairs storage.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part panelled walls.
- 5.28m x 3.4m (17' 4" x 11' 2")
(at widest points). French oak floor, marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, planning permission for conservatory extension to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.76m (14' 6" x 12' 4")
(at widest points into bay). Attractive wooden fireplace with feature brass inset, tiled hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, bay window.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.43m (12' 1" x 11' 3")
French oak floor, cast iron fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Open plan to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.95m x 3.91m (16' 3" x 12' 10")
Range of wooden high and low level units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, glazed display cabinets, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven with extractor fan over, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, French oak floor, double doors and glazing to rear garden.
- REAR HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor and glazing to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 1.24m (8' 6" x 4' 1")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, old Belfast style sink, plumbed for washing machine, space for gas tumble dryer, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, originally built as an ensuite bathroom to Garden Room and easily reverted.
- GARDEN ROOM/STUDY/BEDROOM:
- 5.77m x 4.24m (18' 11" x 13' 11")
Attractive brick fireplace with wooden mantle, gas burner, French oak floor, Velux windows, vaulted ceiling, double doors and glazing to rear. Originally used as a Design Studio with separate entrance and envisaged as a potential bed sit plumbed and wired for a Kitchenette in the study alcove.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, access to floored, lit Roofspace by ' STAIRA ' Folding Stair.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.78m (14' 9" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.61m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.87m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.33m x 2.24m (10' 11" x 7' 4")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Driveway parking to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE;
- Electric door.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- Hot and cold water supply, plumbed and wired for gas and electric appliances, gas boiler, good drying area.
- BIN STORE TO REAR:
- Rotary line, outside tap, gas point for barbeque/patio heater, outside lights.
- Private and enclosed rear gardens in lawns with mature hedging providing privacy, beds in shrubs and bushes and paved patio sitting area. Boiler room with gas boiler, outside light and tap. Brick built store to rear.
- GARDEN SHED:
- 2.4m x 1.8m (7' 10" x 5' 11")
Built in brick with tiled roof.
Dorchester Park is off the roundabout at the top of the Malone Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »