- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyhenry Road which is close to Sandyknowes Roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace and solid beech flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and a fully floored and sheeted roofspace. Outside there is a brick paved driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and brick paved garden to rear with feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid beech flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'10'' X 10'3'' (3.91m X 3.12m)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace, slate heath, solid beech flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'4'' X 11'8'' (4.98m X 3.56m)
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, under fridge space, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11'' X 9'9'' (3.63m X 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'9'' X 9'9'' AT WIDEST (3.89m X 2.97m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 7'9'' X 7'6'' (2.36m X 2.29m)
- White suite comprising bath, Triton electric shower above, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- ROOFSPACE 16'5'' X 12'0'' (5.00m X 3.66m)
- Fully floored and sheeted, light, power, two velux windows, under eaves storage.
- Brick paved driveway leading to a detached garage, light, power, oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn
Brick paved garden to rear with feature decking area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »