5 Doonard Crescent,
4 Bed House
Contact the Agent
Sherry Fitzgerald Stack
PSR Licence: 001412
Last listed at Asking price €169,000
- Situated in a quiet residential area on a large corner site.
- Located in the coastal village of Tarbert with excellent schools, shop, pharmacy, gp surgery etc.
- Pedestrian access to rear.
- Large garage/store located to the rear - ideal for the DIY enthusiast or for storage
- OFCH solid fuel heating. Double glazed upvc windows fitted throughout.
- Large Corner site provides option to extend the property subject to the necessary planning approvals.
- Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way, the property is an ideal property for any intending purchaser.
- The Tarbert to Killimer Ferry connecting you with Clare coastline is only a 5 minutes away.
Ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance porch & hallway, lounge/living room, dining room, kitchen, utility & pantry and a double bedroom with ensuite. On the first floor there is 3 bedrooms (2 double, 1 single) and main bathroom with whb & w/c.
Externally there is a spacious 25 sq m approx. detached garage/store located to the rear that is ideal for storage/ DIY purposes. There are also large lawn areas to the front and rear which also provides the potential to extend (subject to the relevant planning permissions).
The property benefits from sold fuel & oil fired central heating along with double glazed upvc windows fitted throughout.
Viewing of this property is recommended and strictly by appointment only. Entrance Porch 2.40m x 0.87m With a glazed sliding door and linoleum flooring.
Entrance Hallway 4.77m x 1.80m With laminate flooring, shelved airing cupboard & front door with side glazing.
Lounge/Living Room 4.28m x 3.37m With laminate flooring, solid fuel stove and two windows.
Dining Room 3.20m x 2.86m With white fitted units, electric stove with ceramic tile surround, linoleum flooring and window.
Kitchen 3.15m x 2.10m With fitted units, wall and floor tiles and window.
Utility Room 1.28m x 1.27m With floor tiles & a half glazed door to the rear.
Pantry 1.21m x 1.06m With shelving & carpet flooring.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 3.36m x 2.70m Double with carpet and two windows.
Ensuite 2.74m x 1.56m With wall & floor tiles, whb & w/c, electric shower & glazed window.
Landing 2.05m x 1.80m With carpet.
Bedroom 2 3.90m x 3.38m Double with fitted wardrobe, carpet & window.
Bedroom 3 3.20m x 2.84m Double with fitted wardrobes, carpet & window.
Bedroom 4 3.20m x 2.11m Single with carpet & window.
Main Bathroom 1.82m x 1.68m With whb, w/c, bath, wall tiles, linoleum flooring and window.
Garage / Store 7.96m x 3.10m
BER Number: 232
Energy Performance Indicator: 57.42
BER Rating: D1
BER No.: 232
Energy Performance Indicator: 57.42 kWh/m²/yr
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.