- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Property
- Bright Reception with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
- Luxury Ground Floor Bathroom Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Gardens Both Front and Rear
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationAn exceptionally well presented property in a highly regarded residential location boasting the highest quality of fixtures and fittings throughout.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception with feature electric fire, modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space, ground floor white three piece bathroom suite and three well proportioned first floor bedrooms. Outside there are fully enclosed gardens both front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and full uPVC double glazing.
Donaldson Crescent is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent bus services to Belfast City Centre.
Properties of such high internal specification are extremely rare to the sales market and for this reason early viewing is highly recommended.
Contact Rea Estates for further details or to arrange an appointment.
- Ground Floor
- White PVC entrance door with smoked glass inset, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.82m x 3.69m (12'6" x 12'1")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire, double panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter, heating controls, thermostat controls, alarm controls, under stair storage
- Kitchen 2.24m x 4.73m (7'4" x 15'6")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, ample dining space, leading to:
- Back Hall
- Access to enclosed rear garden, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring, leading to:
- Luxury white three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and double rainfall shower, tile effect laminate flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling, heated towel rail
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 3.11m x 4.72m (10'2" x 15'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.98m x 2.54m (9'9" x 8'3")
- Enclosed hot press and additional storage, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 1.98m x 2.08m (6'5" x 6'9")
- Panelled radiator
- Access to roof space
- Bricked privacy wall with metal access gate, stoned garden
- Enclosed garden laid out in lawn with patio area, enclosed oil boiler, security light, water tap, access to rear entry
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »