- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 2 Bedrooms
- White Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Popular Location
- Corner Site
- Immediate Possession
Additional InformationIf hen's teeth are scarce then bungalows in Groomsport are possibly even scarcer, so the availability of this 2 bedroom bungalow, at a more than acceptable price, should be an appealing option to a number of potential buyers. As the area still retains a village atmosphere this purchase will appeal to those who enjoy a tight- knit community, in an area that offers a wealth of scenic beauty and the recreational enjoyment of pleasant coastal walks, together with the amenities of Bangor town centre within easy reach.
Should you wish to take a more leisurely approach to a possible forthcoming retirement, then the viewing of this particular home may well put you on the right road.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- 15 Pane opaque glazed door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- BEDROOM 1 14'10" x 10'3" (4.52m x 3.12m)
- Open fireplace. Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6" x 8'5" (3.20m x 2.57m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath. Corner shower with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- KITCHEN 10'6" x 7'7" (3.20m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 14'5" x 11'3" (4.39m x 3.43m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Built-in cloaks cupboard. Telephone point. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. 2 Wall light points.
- FRONT & SIDE
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Off street parking.
- Enclosed yard in crazy paving. Boiler house. PVC oil tank. Coal house. Sensor light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »