5 Diamond Avenue, Diamond Gardens, Lisburn Road, Belfast BT10 0HG
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Substantial Detached Bunglow Extending To Approximately 1,615 Sq Ft
- Stunning, Private And Mature Site Of C.0.5 Acres
- Excellent Location Close To Many Local Amenities & Leading Schools
- Family Room With Doors To Patio And Rear Garden
- Living Room With Double Doors To Raised Patio With Aspect Over Stunning South Facing Garden
- Modern Kitchen Kitchen Within Excellent Dining Area
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Driveway Parking For Numerous Cars Leading To A Double Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Property Maintained To An Excellent Standard
- Many Period Features Throughout
- Potential For Re-Development Subject To Necessary Planning Consents
- Viewing Strictly By Appointment
Additional Information"Railway Cottage" is a substantial detached bungalow perfectly positioned at the end of a laneway accessed off Diamond Gardens in South Belfast. The property enjoys a peaceful and idyllic setting on a gracefully mature plot extending to c.0.5 acres.
The bungalow measures to approximately 1,615 sq ft and comprises of a living room with doors accessing a raised patio overlooking stunning landscaped South facing gardens, a family room with doors leading a patio and manicured rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen with excellent dining area, a luxury family bathroom complete with a free standing bath and separate shower cubicle and four generous bedrooms.
The property further benefits from a large double garage, driveway parking for numerous cars, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The property may offer development opportunities subject to the successful purchaser obtaining the necessary planning consents.
Viewing is strictly by appointment and recommended to appreciate the potential this fine home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door with side windows, tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed front door with side windows, picture shelf, ceiling rose, cornicing, dado rail, linen closet, cloakroom, laminate wooden floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 3.68m (21' 6" x 12' 1")
Cornicing, ceiling rose,wooden floor, feature gas fire with wooden mantle, tiled hearth and tiled surround, two sets of double doors accessing a raised patio with aspect over South facing front gardens
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.99m (17' 0" x 13' 1")
Cornicing, ceiling rose, picture rail, feature fireplace with wooden mantle, tiled hearth and aluminium inset, double doors to rear garden and double doors to patio
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.11m x 3.56m (16' 9" x 11' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units with display shelving, glazed display cabinet (both with feature lighting), recess for microwave, wine rack, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, space for oven and hob with extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, cornicing, partly tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
Wooden floor, cornicing, ceiling rose, dado rail
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.73m (14' 8" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.9m (11' 0" x 9' 6")
Picture rail, cornicing
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
Picture rail, cornicing
- 2.97m x 2.46m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
Luxury suite comprising low flush w.c, free standing bath with chrome taps and chrome telephone hand shower, separate shower cubicle, ceramic wash hand basin with chrome taps and mahogany shelving under, measurement at widest points
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.17m x 5.89m (20' 3" x 19' 4")
Tarmac driveway with space for numerous vehicles
- South facing, mature, landscaped gardens to front laid in lawn with water feature, paved pathways and sitting areas ,mature shrubs, hedges and timber fencing. Raised patio with aspect over.
Well maintained large rear garden laid in lawn with mature hedges and timber fencing. Spacious patio to side with aspect towards rear garden.
Overall site C. 0.5 acres.
Located off Diamond Gardens, South Belfast
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »