- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large detached bungalow
- Mature landscaped garden
- Large detached 2 storey garage
- Private driveway with access to side and rear
- Back boiler
- Excellent condition throughout
Additional InformationThis excellent 4 bedroom detached family home located just off the main A6 arterial route between Belfast (60 minutes) and Derry/Londonderry (20 minutes) offers potential buyers the opportunity to own a truly unique property with some exceptional features.
Accessed via private driveway with parking to the front, side and rear, this property boasts large mature gardens laid out in lawns, plants and shrubs.
Extending to circa 1,615 sq ft, this beautiful residence is maintained to a high standard throughout offering an opportunity to acquire a superb property in a tranquil and private setting.
Homes of this standard rarely come onto the market and this beautiful residence is maintained to a high standard throughout offering an opportunity to acquire a superb property in a tranquil and private setting.
- Entrance Hall
- Large entrance hall with solid wood flooring throughout and separate storage cupboard.
- Living Room 5.45 x 4.2 (17'10" x 13'9")
- Wide panel wood flooring and large window overlooking mature gardens. Feature fireplace with open fire and back boiler.
- Kitchen 4.5 x 3.9 (14'9" x 12'9")
- A large open plan space with tiled flooring throughout, high and low level kitchen units, black granite effect worktops with feature tile splashback, 5 ring hob, integrated electric oven & fridge freezer. Feature solid wood beams to roof.
- Dining Room 3.5 x 3.0 (11'5" x 9'10")
- Solid wood flooring throughout. Double patio doors to access patio area at rear garden.
- Utility Area 5.4 x 1.5 (17'8" x 4'11")
- Rear entrance accessing utility room / kitchen and converted office. Utility room features include work bench with plumbed washing machine, stainless 1 1/2 sink, including high and low storage cupboards.
- Office / Games Room 5.3 x 2.9 (17'4" x 9'6")
- Office space including separate rear access, wood effect flooring throughout.
- Main Hall 14.4 x 1.2 (47'2" x 3'11")
- Leading to sleeping quarters and family bathroom, wooden flooring throughout.
- Family Bathroom 3.0 x 2.4 (9'10" x 7'10")
- Tiled flooring and feature full height wall tiling. White sanitary ware with large corner bath inc dual mixer tap and shower head . Low flush WC and large shower cubicle.
- Master Bedroom 3.9 x 3.0 (12'9" x 9'10")
- Large double bedroom, front facing, carpeted throughout with built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.0 x 3.0 (9'10" x 9'10" )
- Rear facing double bedroom, carpeted throughout with built in storage
- Bedroom 3 3.45 x 2.9 (11'3" x 9'6" )
- Double bedroom, front facing, carpeted throughout.
- Bedroom 4 2.9 x 2.4 (9'6" x 7'10")
- Rear facing bedroom, carpeted throughout.
- Detached Garage 11.9 x 6.0 (39'0" x 19'8" )
- The property benefits from a large 2 storey detached garage with secure roller doors. The top floor has vehicle access and single pedestrian door to side. With tiled flooring throughout it also benefits from wash hand basin and WC.
The lower floor has separate access included double roller door. The garage totals circa 1,550 sq ft in total.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »