- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bedrooms / 1+ Reception
- Modern Shaker Kitchen / Dining Aspect
- Modern 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Large Private Garden
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Ground Floor Furnished Cloakroom
- Private Driveway to Side
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Solar Panels Reducing Running Costs & Generating Income
Positioned within a popular established residential Development this well maintained 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached will ideally suit a First Time Buyer searching for a home with a well planned living layout including an open plan modern Kitchen and deluxe four piece family Bathroom an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into well presented Entrance Hall. Quality wood effect laminate plank flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splashback. Button flush WC.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 4.27m (15'0 x 14'0)
- Attractive horseshoe style cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and polished granite heart. Quality wood effect laminate plank flooring. Dual window aspect.
- LUXURIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHN / DINING 6.63m x 3.30m (21'9 x 10'10)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed french doors to garden.
- First Floor
- MODERN 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising corner bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Button flush WC. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls with contrasting porcelain tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0 x 11'0)
- Fitted 3 bay sliderobe with mirrored centre.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 3.48m (11'6 x 11'5)
- at max. With feature corner window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 2.97m (12'1 x 9'9)
- Neat well maintained garden to front. Private driveway to side with ample parking. Extensive private garden to rear laid in neat lawn screened by perimeter fence stocked with a variety of shrubs.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »