- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Exceptional Period Home Built in 1898 in Queen Anne Revival Style
- Extensively & Painstakingly Renovated & Restored over the last 12 years with Particular Attention to the Intricate Period Plaster Mouldings & High Cornice Ceilings
- Drawing Room with Magnificent Hand Carved Georgian Fireplace, Marble Inset, Tiled Hearth, Register Grate, Chevron Oak Wood Flooring
- Formal Dining Room - Fabulous Hand Carved Georgian Fireplace with Marble Inset, Register Grate, Door Leading to
- Entertaining Sized Stunning Open Plan Kitchen with Dining & Living Area Fitted to a High Specification, Extensive Island Unit with Stone Work Surfaces
- Separate Fully Fitted Utility Room, Utility Kitchen & Cloakroom
- Home Office, Built-in Desk & Bookshelves, William Kent Style Fireplace, Victorian Grate
- Master Bedroom with Marble Fireplace & Ensuite Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms One with Ensuite & Main Family Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms on 2nd Floor One with Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Underfloor in Main Bedroom & Ensuite)
- Hardwood Sliding Sash Double Glazed Window Frames
- Sonos Sound System Wired for Speakers Including Outside
- Electric Entrance Gates & Pedestrian Access to Driveway Parking, Detached Matching Garage with Wooden Stairs to Loft Storage
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens all to Front in Lawns with Box Hedging, Enclosed Paved Sun Terrace in Reclaimed York Stone
Additional InformationHidden away in a most secluded setting just off the Malone Road this is a truly outstanding double fronted semi detached residence.
The property has been extensively renovated and carfully restored over the last 12 years. There are many noteable features including all the beautiful fireplaces, sourced through 'Westlands' of London, the intricate platser mouldings and high cornice ceiling in the principle reception rooms.
The property is presented to an exceptional standard and offers generous accommodation with a layout adaptable to differing family requirements.
Outside there are immaculately well tended gardens laid in lawns with box hedging together with an enclosed courtyard sun terrace paved in reclaimed York stone.
- Hardwood front door with fan light to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Limed oak Chevron wood floor. Hardwood front door with feature glazing to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, limed oak Chevron flooring, panelled walls, under stairs storage. Double doors to . . .
- HOME OFFICE:
- 3.99m x 2.79m (13' 1" x 9' 2")
(at widest points). William Kent style pine fireplace with Victorian cast iron grate, limed oak Versailles panels, door to kitchen.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.22m (17' 6" x 13' 10")
Magnificent late Georgian style carved pine fireplace with marble inset, regency grate and tiled hearth, oak wood floor, excellent range of built-in shelving and drawers, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Bi-folding doors to . . .
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 5.74m x 4.47m (18' 10" x 14' 8")
Fabulous carved pine late Georgian style fireplace with register grate, marble inset and tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, panelled walls, oak wood floor, door to kitchen.
- STUNNING FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING & LIVING ROOM:
- 10.54m x 8.92m (34' 7" x 29' 3")
Full range of high and low level handpainted units, Marquina Nero marble shelving, Kohler and Blanco sink units, two Qooker boiling taps, one with filtered water, Silestone worktops, integrated Bosch dishwasher, four oven gas fired Aga, Gaggenau hob, ovens and fridge freezer, concealed larder cupboard, built-in bar area, two wine coolers with double temperature zones, soft drinks fridge. Extensive island unit in Calacatta Borghini marble. Belgian limestone fireplace surround with sold fuel burner, door to enclosed courtyard area in reclaimed York stone paving and Sonos sound system.
- REAR HALLWAY WITH PANTRY:
- Range of matching handpainted high and low level units, integrated dishwasher, large sink, Ash and Neolith worktops, wine fridge and integrated tall fridge, faucets by Watermark of New York.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of matching handpainted high and low level units, teak worktops, bespoke quartz sink, faucets by Watermark of New York.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, part panelled walls, low voltage soptlights, extractor fan, stone tiled floor, access to attic storage.
First Floor Return
- Cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, stained glass window.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath with marble surround, vanity unit with white Carrera marble top and twin sinks, shower cubicle with white Carrera marble walls, drencher shower head, white Carrera marble tiling, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, extractor fan, door to bedroom 3, underfloor heating.
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, feature stained glass window, feature radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.54m x 4.32m (18' 2" x 14' 2")
Louis XV Rococo marble fireplace with dog grate and gas effect fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, roll top bath on feet with telephone hand shower, limestone vanity unit with twin wash hand basins, low flush wc, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, access to roofspace, part panelled walls, Versailles panel flooring, underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.51m x 4.37m (18' 1" x 14' 4")
Carved fireplace, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, range of built-in robes and storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, vanity unit with marble work surface, circular wash hand basin, extractor fan, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 2.72m (13' 3" x 8' 11")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, door to main bathroom.
Second Floor Return
- Range of built-in cupboards with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
Cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, range of cupboards with feature mirrored doors.
- Feature roof window, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.02m x 5.05m (19' 9" x 16' 7")
(at widest points). Painted cast iron fireplace, built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, vanity unit with marble top, stone tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- DEN/BEDROOM (6):
- 4.44m x 3.18m (14' 7" x 10' 5")
(at widest points). Painted cast iron fireplace, Velux window, built-in storage with mirrored doors, panelled walls.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens in large lawns with boundary hedging and trees. Electric entrance gates to stone driveway parking for several cars and electric pedestrian access gate. Enclosed pebbled and paved side sun terrace in reclaimed York stone, three outdoor hose points, various power points. Access to . . .
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 5.74m x 2.95m (18' 10" x 9' 8")
Twin wooden doors, power and light, wooden stairs to attic storage. Outdoor lighting throughout garden from Roger Pradier.
Coming out of Belfast on Malone Road Deramore Park is on the left hand side after Stranmillis Road junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »