- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Highly regarded residential location
- Split level detached family home
- Four bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Two living rooms and dining room
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Oil fired central heating
- Rear patio enjoying afternoon and evening sun
- Double glazed
- Side driveway and parking
Additional InformationThis is a well appointed split level detached family home is in a highly regarded area close to Holywood's town centre. The site is secluded and offers great privacy and generous gardens to the front and rear with great parking and turning space.
The accommodation is deceptive from first appearance; on the lower floor is a living room, utility room, cloakroom with wc and integral garage. On the upper floor is a fully fitted kitchen with dining area, living room with gas fire open to dining room. On the first floor is a second bathroom and four bedrooms (master with ensuite shower) – perfect space for family life.
The property is ideal for Bangor or Belfast city commuters, and with double glazing and gas fired central heating and a high standard of interior finish throughout this home will appeal to many, view without hesitation.
- Entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.86m (18' 9" x 12' 8")
Marble fireplace with gas fire, open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.18m (12' 0" x 10' 5")
Wired for wall lights.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 4.29m x 3.2m (14' 1" x 10' 6")
Full range of high and low level units, 4 ring ceramic hob, double oven, single drainer 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, built in dishwasher, built in fridge, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.61m (13' 8" x 11' 10")
Built in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Vanity sink unit with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower, towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 2.87m (13' 9" x 9' 5")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.18m (11' 10" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 30.m (10' 5" x 98' 5")
Built in storage and desk.
- White suite comprising: Corner spa bath, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity sink unit with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to shelved hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.13m (10' 4" x 7' 0")
Full range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.18m (14' 4" x 10' 5")
Brick fireplace with open fire, oak wood floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.58m x 5.41m (21' 7" x 17' 9")
Remote control roller door, power and light.
- Low flush WC, vanity sink unit, oil fired boiler.
- PVC fascia and soffits, good garden to rear with patio. Ample parking to front.
At the top of My Ladys Mile turn left, take the second right into Demesne Avenue, then left into Demesne Grove.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »