- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Bungalow in a Prime Residential Location With Open Aspect
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Kitchen Open Plan to Family Room and Conservatory
- Three Large Bedrooms including Master with Shower Room Ensuite
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage, Tarmac Driveway and Parking Space
- Delightful Views to the Front and Rear
Situated on a comparitively level site at the end of a small cul-de-sac and backing onto open countryside, this excellent detached bungalow enjoys a prime position in one of the town's most sought after residential developments.
Within walking distance of Andrews Memorial Primary School and offering easy access to the town centre, the position is ocnvenient yet boasts a pleasant semi rural aspect with views towards Scrabo Tower and open green fields to the rear.
Although well proportioned and spacious, this is a perfect home for the downsizer and bungalows in this location and in Comber generally rarely become availalbe so this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Tiled Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom, double doors to .....
- 4.06m x 5.99m (13'4 x 19'8)
Delightful views of Scrabo. inglenook style fireplace with wooden mantle, brickette inset and cast iron fire with canopy, cornice, open plan to .....
- Dining Room
- 3.61m x 4.29m (11'10 x 14'1)
- 3.96m x 7.24m (13' 0" (through meas x 23' 9")
Rural views. Range of high and low level light oak units, display shelving, extractor hood, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, open plan to .....
- Family Room
- Views over open countryside, sliding double glazed patio doors to .....
- 2.01m x 2.79m (6'7 x 9'2)
Rural views, quarry tiled floor, French door to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.99m x 4.88m (13'1 x 16'0)
Rural aspect. Range of built-in robes.
- Shower Room Ensuite
- Twin vanity unit, low flush wc, bidet, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.67m x 4.09m (8'9 x 13'5)
Range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.02m x 3.71m (9'11 x 12'2)
Range of built-in robes.
- Panel bath, mixer taps, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, bidet, shower cubicle, Redring electric shower unit, fully tiled walls.
Hot press with Willis type immersion heater.
- Large Detached Garage
- 5.89m x 8.23m (19'4 x 27'0)
Up and over door, light and power. Utility space to the rear with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. separate low flush wc.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area.
Gardens to the front, side and enclosed to the rear in lawns with mature shrubs and hedges. PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap and light. Greenhouse.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »