- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Bungalow in much Sought After Location
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Family Lounge
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room Opening to Rear South Facing Garden
- Family Shower room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Built- In Robes
- Roofspace suitable for conversion subject to usual planning permission.
- Front Garden and Spacious Rear Gardens
- Attached Garage
- Driveway Parking
- Convenient and Sought After Location Close to Holywood Town Centre and Local Schools
- Within Walking Distance to Bus and Rail Networks for Commuting to Belfast and Bangor
- George Best Belfast City Airport, Bannatyne Health Club and Spa, and retail outlets of Holywood Exchange are close at hand
Additional InformationLocated on a spacious corner site 5 Croft Close provides potential purchasers with a beautiful home within a much sought after area. A stone's throw from Ballymenoch Park and within walking distance to a fantastic range of schools for all ages this property is sure to attract great interest.
This well presented three bedroom, two reception detached bungalow caters for today's busy family or for single level living. With a spacious entrance leading to a front lounge, three bedrooms, family shower room and a fully fitted Kitchen/Living/Dining Area opening to a paved patio and south facing garden. Externally there is an attached garage and outdoor utility room.
Holywood's busy high street boasts a range of local boutiques, restaurants, cafes and bars making it a lively and vibrant town, 5 Croft Close also benefits from amenities close at hand such as Spafield Recreational Grounds, Holywood Golf Club, Redburn Country Park, Seapark and Bannatyne Health Club and Spa.
- uPVC front door with double glazed side lights leading to entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With light. Hardwood and bevelled double glazed door with double glazed side light leading to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage cupboard with shelves and rail and cloaks. Access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder. Hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING AREA:
- 7.19m x 4.57m (23' 7" x 15' 0")
With range of high and low level units. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated Stoves dual oven. Tiled splashback. Four ring gas hob with extractor fan above. Stainless steel sink and a half with drainer. Chrome mixer tap. Outlook to rear garden. Casual breakfast bar dining area. Pantry cupboard with shelving. uPVC and double glazed access door to rear garden. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- 5.05m x 3.3m (16' 7" x 10' 10")
With outlook to front. Marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.35m (11' 11" x 11' 0")
Outlook to front. Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.82m (11' 10" x 9' 3")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.59m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
Outlook to front. Range of built-in shelving.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With ceramic tiled floor, white suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with vanity below and chrome mixer taps, walk-in wet room style shower with curved glazed shower screen, Triton Jade 3 electric shower with telephone handle above, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, hotpress cupboard with tank, shelving and copper piping.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.28m x 3.m (17' 4" x 9' 10")
With up and over door.
- Front garden mostly laid in lawns with driveway parking and detached garage, rear garden with paved patio area, garden laid in lawns, mature planting, oil tank, patio and steps leading round, utility area with oil fired boiler, power and light, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue along the High Street in the direction of Bangor. Turn right onto Croft Road. Continue up Croft Road. Turn left into Woodlands. Continue up Woodlands. Turn right into Croft Park and follow the road around onto Croft Close, number 5 is located on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »