- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive lounge with feature cast iron fireplace and laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Open plan family room/Dining
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Deluxe shower room
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Off road parking and well maintained front garden, secluded rear garden with patio and laid in lawn
- Detached garage
A superb family home on an elevated site.
On entering this most attractive family home you will undoubtedly be impressed with its impeccable presentation and the ground floor layout. The spacious lounge enjoys a cast iron fireplace and laminate floor but it is the open plan layout to the rear that offers the wow factor. The luxury fitted kitchen enjoys a range of integrated appliances along with a dining area and a combined cosy family room all with an aspect over the secluded garden area. The upstairs completes the family accommodation with 2 good sized bedrooms and a deluxe shower room. We would recommend viewing to appreciate the many features of this excellent family home in a prime residential locality.
- Entrance Porch:
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance hall:
- Tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- 4.42m x 3.43m (14'6'' x 11'3'')
Laminate floor, cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- 4.57m x 2.54m (15' 0" x 8' 4")
1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and gas hob,
stainless steel extractor, part tiled walls, tiled floor, integrated ‘Zanussi’ dish washer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, low voltage lighting.
- Open plan to :-
- Family room/Snug:
- 3.81m x 2.97m (12'6'' x 9'9'')
Laminate floor, feature hole in wall with mock electric burner.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.45m x 3.2m (14'7'' x 10'6'')
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.81m x 3.07m (12'6'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.74m x 2.36m (9'0'' x 7'9'')
- Deluxe Shower Room:
- Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, hot towel rail, PVC paneled
ceiling, storage cupboard.
- Off road parking and well maintained front garden. Secluded rear garden with patio and laid in lawn. Outside water tap and light.
- 5.66m x 3.12m (18'7'' x 10'3'')
Up and over door, light and power.
Off Cregagh Park
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »