5 Craigowen Park, Seahill, Holywood BT18 0DN
3 Bed Semi-detached house To Rent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
This well-presented family home is in the sought after Seahill area of North Down
The home, located in quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic, is within walking distance of Glencraig Integrated Primary School, Rockport School, the stunning Seahill beach and Seahill train station.
The property also offers ease of access to the city commuter, city airport, several local schools, Holywood and Bangor.
This well maintained and cared for property comes unfurnished.
- 3 bedrooms with the option of a 4th bedroom/studio on the ground floor
- Spacious living room through to dining room
- Enclosed patio and garden to the rear
- Off-street parking with space for 2 vehicles
- Integrated kitchen with breakfast bar and American fridge freezer
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Upstairs Bathroom and downstairs toilet
- Garden shed for storage
- Gas heating throughout
Early viewing is encouraged as this stunning property won’t be on the rental market for long!
Contact us on 07703648308 or email email@example.com to book a viewing.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »