This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Extended four bedroom bungalow
- Three reception rooms
- Potential to use reception rooms as additional bedrooms
- Kitchen with base and wall level units
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Well maintained front lawn and enclosed south facing garden
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Garage wired for electricity
- Utility area to rear of garage
- Quiet cul de sac
- Set on approx. 0.2 acre corner plot
- Excellent location close town centre
- Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment
5 Corby Drive, Lurgan
This extended four bedroom bungalow with garage and enclosed south facing garden sits on a 0.2 acre corner plot in a quiet leafy cul de sac. Benefitting a lounge with feature open fire, modern fitted kitchen and the scope for additional bedrooms given the three reception rooms this property is ready for those in much need of ground floor living or a nest to raise the family. Located conveniently close to Lurgan town centre just off the Gilford Road a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this home.
Located in a desirable quiet cul de sac just off Gilford Road, Lurgan, just minutes from the town centre this property benefits easy access to schools, shops and local amenities. Just outside the limits of the town the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema, M1 interchange and many parks and recreational areas are just a short drive
- Entrance Hall 9' 9'' x 5' 5'' (2.97m x 1.65m)
- Via Glazed wooden door with glazed panel to the side. Single panel radiator and access to shelved hot-press, roof space and cloakroom.
- Kitchen 11' 4'' x 10' 8'' (3.45m x 3.25m)
- Fitted kitchen with base and wall level units, integrated five ring gas hob, integrated oven, integrated fridge/freezer and plumbed and wired space for utilities, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board and larder. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and vertical slot radiator. Access to rear via glazed PVC door.
- Lounge 28' 6'' x 12' 1'' (8.68m x 3.68m)
- Front aspect room with feature open fireplace with marble surround and hearth. Two double panel radiator and floor to ceiling double glazed window.
- Dining Room 14' 1'' x 12' 3'' (4.29m x 3.73m)
- Two double panel radiators and access to garden via sliding double glazed door.
- Office 11' 11'' x 6' 5'' (3.63m x 1.95m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Master Bedroom 12' 6'' x 11' 3'' (3.81m x 3.43m)
- Side aspect room with fitted units with integrated wash hand basin, built in wardrobe and double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 8' 6'' x 2' 4'' (2.59m x 0.71m)
- Two piece suite comprising of low flush WC and enclosed shower with mixer tap and glazed surround. Tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Reception/Bedroom 15' 10'' x 11' 3'' (4.82m x 3.43m)
- Front aspect room with floor to ceiling double glazed window and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 11'' x 8' 10'' (3.02m x 2.69m)
- Front aspect room with built in units, floor to ceiling double glazed window and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 3'' x 10' 8'' (3.73m x 3.25m)
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe, floor to ceiling double glazed window and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 11'' x 10' 7'' (3.32m x 3.22m)
- Rear aspect room with built in wardrobe and single panel radiator.
- Family Bathroom 7' 11'' x 6' 10'' (2.41m x 2.08m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, enclosed shower with electric unit and glazed surround and panel bath. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Garage 19' 4'' x 9' 1'' (5.89m x 2.77m)
- Up and over garage door, concrete floor and wired for lighting and electricity.
- Store/Utility 20' 8'' x 9' 1'' (6.29m x 2.77m)
- Extension to rear of garage accessed via garden, concrete floor, skimmed walls and wired and plumbed for utilities.
- Well-maintained lawn with mature shrubs, foliage, plants and trees to front of property. Brick paving and driveway accessing garage. Knee high rail fencing separates property from neighbouring dwellings. Enclosed south facing rear yard composing maintained lawn, brick paving, concrete paviors, mature trees, plants, shrubs and foliage.
How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »