- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Townhouse in Coopers Mill Development
- Entrance Hall with Ground Floor W.C.
- Spacious Living Room with Feature Gas Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Open-Plan to Dining Area with Patio Doors to Rear
- Three Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Off-Street Driveway Parking Space to Front
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawn
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- Mains Wired Smoke and CO Alarms / Security Alarm
- Ideal Property for First Time Buyer or Investor
- Within Commuting Distance of Belfast City Centre
- Close to Popular Local Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationSet in a convenient location within the hugely popular and award winning Coopers Mill development, this attractive town house has been well maintained by its present owners and requires little for a purchaser to do but move in.
Just a short commute to Belfast via public and private transport links, the property also offers ease of access to Newtownards, Comber and Holywood. The Ulster Hospital, Northern Ireland Civil Service and Stormont Buildings are a short journey away and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close at hand.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light, double glazed hardwood front door with double glazed side lights to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carpeted floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.15m x 3.27m (16' 11" x 10' 9")
Recessed spotlights, feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth (gas fire).
- 5.34m x 3.5m (17' 6" x 11' 6")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces, single bowl 'Blanco' stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher, electric under-bench oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and and stainless steel extractor hood over, gas combi-boiler in housing, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, open-plan to dining area with double glazed French doors to rear.
- Storage cupboard, access hatch to roof space, accessed via folding timber ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10' 8" x 10' 8")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walk-in double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.07m (12' 2" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.62m x 2.22m (11' 11" x 7' 3")
(at widest points) Carpeted floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap with telephone hand shower and thermostatic shower unit over, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Brick paviour driveway.
- Enclosed garden laid in lawn with border fencing, outside water tap, outside light.
Coopers Mill is located just off the A20 Belfast to Newtownards dual carriageway. Travelling from East Belfast, turn right into the development, continue straight ahead across the roundabout and follow the road around. 5 Coopers Mill Park is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »