How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining, Sun Room, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Bathroom
- Entrance Hall With Solid French Oak Flooring
- Hand Made Fitted Kitchen Finished With Solid Oak Doors & Indian Slate Floor Tiles
- Recently Built Sun Room With Solid French Oak Flooring
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Timber Garage With Electric Roller Shutter Door
- Landscaped Gardens With Feature Decked Area Overlooking The River Lagan
5 Coolsallagh Cottages, Blackskull Road, Dromore
An attractive detached property that is exceptionally well presented and finished throughout including a handmade kitchen and Indian slate floor tiles. With views to the rear opening out onto the back garden that has been tastefully landscaped and enjoys relaxing tranquillity with a pleasant outlook over the River Lagan to open countryside beyond. For those needing to commute the A1 Belfast / Newry Carriageway and Dromore Centre are within 3 miles. For these reasons and more viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, solid French oak wooden floor, understairs storage, double panel radiator.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Solid french oak wooden floor, single panel radiator, extractor fan.
- Lounge 15' 11'' x 13' 0'' (4.85m x 3.96m)
- Open fire with dog grate basket, slate hearth and wooden mantle, double panel radiator. Open plan to...
- Sunroom 16' 1'' x 13' 0'' (4.90m x 3.96m)
- Solid French oak wooden floor, double panel radiator. uPVC doors leading to patio area.
- Extensive range of units with complementary worksurfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, range cooker space, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, undercounter lighting, glazed display unit, pull out larger and pull out vegetable drawers. indian slate flooring, recessed spot lighting, Neff extractor fan, double panel radiator. uPVC French doors to rear.
- Utility Room
- Range of units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, integrated freezer, indian slate tiled floor, double panel radiator, rear door.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, walk-in hotpress, Whole house ventilation system.
- Bedroom 1 13' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.96m x 2.92m)
- Double panel radiator, TV point.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with mixer shower and glass doors. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 10'' x 13' 1'' (3.30m x 3.98m)
- uPVC french doors, single panel radiator, TV point.
- Bedroom 3 12' 9'' x 9' 6'' (3.88m x 2.89m)
- Single panel radiator, TV point.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Part tiled walls, natural stone floor tiles, Keylite window, double panel radiator.
- Timber Garage 15' 6'' x 11' 9'' (4.72m x 3.58m)
- Light and power points, electric roller shutter doors, ventilation system.
- Front gardens laid in coloured stones and mature trees and shrubs and plants. Fully enclosed landscaped rear gardens laid in lawns and bordered by mature trees and shrubs, patio area, feature timber decked area with lighting and views over the river Lagan and surrounding countryside, provisions for hot tub, outside light and tap, plastic oil storage tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views