- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1st Floor Apartment
- 2 Beds / Master Ensuite
- Open Planing Living
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing / Gas
- 2 Car Parking Spaces
- Excellent Views
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented 1st floor apartment which is located in a very popular residential area off the Antrim Road Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance with own front door, wide staircase to landing, open plan living incorporating lounge / dining area and modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob. There are also 2 bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include own front door, PVC double glazing, gas heating and superb views towards Belfast lough.
Outside there are 2 allocated parking spaces.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- Pvc double glazed front door, own staircase
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator and access to partly floored roofspace.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 16'7'' x 14'6'' AT WIDEST (5.05m x 4.42m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls in kitchen, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.58m (13'9" x 11'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and views towards Belfast Lough.
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.49m (10'7" x 8'2")
- Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, half tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
- 2 Allocated parking spaces.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »