- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Mid-Terrace
- Spacious through Living room
- Kitchen in modern shaker units
- Four excellent bedrooms over two floors
- Bathroom in white suite with separate wc
- Oil Heating/ Double glazing
- Gardens to Front & Rear
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to bring to the resale market, this most impressive Mid-Terrace property located in highly regarded residential location just off the popular Cliftonville Road in North Belfast. This area is popular not only for its close proximity to Belfast City Centre but its host of local amenities right on its doorstep including shops, schools and public transportation routes.
The property itself is surprisingly spacious and comprises, an entrance hall with porch and original cornicing leading to the large through living room with bay window, kitchen to the rear in shaker style units with wall/flooring tiling, spread over the first and second floors are four spacious bedrooms, bathroom in white suite with shower over bath and separate wc. Further benefits to this outstanding property include oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout and enclosed yards to front and rear.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- PVC door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 1.132m x 9.294m (3' 9" x 30' 6")
Single radiator, laminate wooden flooring, original cornicing
- 3.225m x 7.469m (10' 7" x 24' 6")
Laminate wood flooring, bay window, double radiator x 2
- 4.706m x 2.092m (15' 5" x 6' 10")
shaker style units, double radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, PVC window
- PVC fire escape, carpet flooring
- 1.751m x 2.058m (5' 9" x 6' 9")
Vinyl flooring, bath with electric shower, sink, part tiled walls
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.116m x 1.362m (3' 8" x 4' 6")
vinyl flooring, WC, PVC window
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.543m x 3.328m (8' 4" x 10' 11")
Carpet, single radiator, cornicing, PVC window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.449m x 4.328m (11' 4" x 14' 2")
Carpet flooring, single radiator, PVC window
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.122m x 3.344m (6' 12" x 10' 12")
Carpet flooring, single radiator, velux window
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.507m x 4.351m (11' 6" x 14' 3")
Carpet window, single radiator, PVC window
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Cliftonville Street is located just off the Cliftonville Road in North Belfast
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »