- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent 4 Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing, Fascia & Guttering
- Ideal Family Home
- • Convenient location within close proximity to schools, shops, town centre & all other local amenities
- Ideal For First Time Buyer/Investor
- EPC Rating E53
- This excellent 4 bed mid-terrace house which is in good order throughout is situated on an ideal location within walking distance to schools, shops and town centre. The property which is ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor should attract a wide range of interest and early viewing is highly recommended by the selling agent.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall
- With laminate wood flooring.
- Lounge 3.96m x 3.66m (13'0 x 12'0)
- With tiled fireplace, tiled hearth and electric fire inset.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.74m x 3.20m (18'10 x 10'6)
- With eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built-in storage, breakfast bar, part tiled floor and part laminate wood flooring.
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.45m (13'0 x 11'4)
- With laminate wood flooring and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 3.96m x 3.78m (13'0 x 12'5)
- With built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 2.82m x 2.29m (9'3 x 7'6)
- Bedroom 4 3.20m x 2.03m (10'6 x 6'8)
- With suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls and hotpress.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden to front of property laid in lawn dotted with flowerbeds. Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn together with yard, boiler house and shed. Outside light and tap.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »