5 Church Quarter Lane,
Hillsborough, Carryduff, Belfast, BT8 8FW
4 Bed Detached House
Last listed at Asking price £399,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Recently Constructed Detached Family Home
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fantastic Kitchen/Dining/Living
- Downstairs W/C
- Utility Room
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Fully Landscaped Rear Garden
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway with ample parking and a fully landscaped rear garden with patio areas to capture the sun at different times of the day and artificial grass for ease of maintenance.
As mentioned the property is of a recent construction and built to a highest standard with heating efficiency a key factor.
The Church Quarter Development is also in a convenient location just off the Hillsborough Road, with the Lough Moss Centre only a few minutes walk away, as well as the centre of Carryduff, main arterial routes to Lisburn Belfast and Saintfield for both work and school access.
This is a superb detached home in an excellent location
- The Accommodation comprises
- Open entrance porch. Panelled front door
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled wood effect floor.
- Downstairs W/C
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit with mixer taps, tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.95m x 3.61m (16'3 x 11'10)
- Gas wood burning effect stove
- Living Room 3.96m x 3.15m (13'0 x 10'4)
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 7.70m x 7.44m (25'3 x 24'5)
- At widest points
Kitchen by Joanna Montgomery Designs offering a fantastic range of high and low level built in units, pull out larder cupboard, stone work surfaces, built in 5 ring gas hob and over head extractor fan,
Peninsula island with matching work surfaces incorporating sink unit and integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls.
To the living area there is a contemporary wood burning stove. Large glazed sliding doors provide access to patio / garden.
- Utility Room
- Range of fitted units, sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 3.96m x 3.53m (13'0 x 11'7)
- Comprising large, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with shower unit. Wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c., tiled floor, spotlights.
- Bedroom Two 3.89m x 3.61m (12'9 x 11'10)
- Bedroom Three 4.09m x 3.51m (13'5 x 11'6)
- Bedroom Four 3.51m x 3.51m (11'6 x 11'6)
- Contemporary White bathroom Suite
- Comprising free standing slipper style bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps, separate fully tiled corner shower cubicle with shower unit, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, spotlights,
- Access to roof space via fold down ladder
- Front gardens laid in lawns.
Driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- From kitchen / Dining / Living access is provided to the the fully landscaped rear garden with two patio area's, one for capturing the morning sun and one for the evening sun, artificial grass area and a superb range of plants and shrubs.