- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Family Home Located on Church Close
- Flexible Internal Layout with Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Drawing Room with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Sitting Room Through to Library/Study Room
- Living Room
- Country Style Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Separate Utility Room
- Cloakroom and WC
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Jacuzzi Bathroom
- Sweeping Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking
- Integral Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Mature Gardens, Mature Trees and Planting
- Patio Area Ideal for Barbecues and Outdoor Entertaining
- Guest Hut & Studio with Multiple Uses
- Bus service to a Range of Leading Schools
- A short distance from outer ring and fifteen minutes' drive from Belfast City Centre
- Malone Golf Club, Dunmurry Golf Club, Barnett's Park and Tesco's are all Close at Hand
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this detached four bed family home set in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Lagan Valley Regional Park near the Giant's Ring. A short drive from the outer ring this semi-rural location is convenient to South Belfast along with a wide range of local retail and leisure amenities. The local bus service is timed for schoolchildren and Cairnshill P&R is a six minute car journey.
This property boasts bright and spacious accommodation and is very versatile to suit the needs of a growing family. Of particular note is the spacious lounge with Baxi feature fireplace leading through to rear porch, four well-proportioned bedrooms, with principal bedroom benefiting from dressing area and en-suite Jacuzzi bathroom and the country style kitchen with breakfast bar. There are two additional reception rooms. One furnished as a large family room and the other as a library/study room.
Further benefits include an integral double garage, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Externally the grounds have a mature collection of trees and shrubs bordering the lawns front and rear. There is a substantial paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining, a separate brick guest hut with WC and Shower together with a large timber multipurpose studio.
- Composite front door with glass inset, triple glazed and matching side lights, leading through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With laminate wood effect flooring, downstairs cloak area and WC.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with hot and cold mixer taps, ceramic tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.65m x 6.12m (21' 10" x 20' 1")
Baxi feature fireplace with fire inset, marble hearth, recessed display alcoves, cornice ceiling, sliding glass door to rear porch, outlook to front.
- SITTING ROOM/LIBRARY/STUDY:
- 6.2m x 3.4m (20' 4" x 11' 2")
Dual aspect to side and rear, recessed spotlighting, excellent range of in-built shelving units with in-built book shelves and ample cupboards.
- 4.37m x 3.61m (14' 4" x 11' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surface with sink unit and drainer, one and a half bowl with hot and cold mixer tap, integrated Samsung oven with space for microwave above, four ring Bosch ceramic hob with in-built extractor fan, integrated pantry fridge, in-built Neff dishwasher, glazed cabinets, ceramic tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar for ample dining, access to pantry cupboard leading to wine storage, recessed spotlighting.
- REAR PORCH:
- With exposed brickwork, ceramic tiled flooring, wooden bi-folding doors leading through to rear garden and access to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.7m x 3.48m (25' 3" x 11' 5")
Dual aspect to front and rear, laminate wood effect flooring, access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, sink unit and drainer with hot and cold mixer tap, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, access to rear garden, access to integral double garage.
- Access to roof space, roof space partially floored, hot press with lagged copper cylinder tank and storage for linens.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 7.65m x 3.15m (25' 1" x 10' 4")
Eaves storage, range of in-built wardrobes and shelving units, ample dressing area.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled Jacuzzi bath with thermostatically controlled shower, in-built units, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, tongue and groove wood ceiling, vertical heated towel rail, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.99m (14' 3" x 13' 1")
Outlook to side, excellent range of in-built wardrobes and shelving units, access through to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.4m x 3.4m (21' 0" x 11' 2")
Excellent range of in-built sliding wardrobes and shelving units, partitioned wall creating two spaces, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
Outlook to front, eaves storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wooden tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan, outlook to rear.
- GUEST HUT:
- 4.04m x 2.82m (13' 3" x 9' 3")
White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with hot and cold mixer tap, walk-in shower with electric Gainsborough Energy shower unit, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, access to roof space.
- 7.82m x 4.62m (25' 8" x 15' 2")
Skylights for natural light . Range of low level units, sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, one and a half bowl, vinyl tiled effect flooring, light and power.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.26m x 5.56m (23' 10" x 18' 3")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, garage door to rear garden, range of shelving units and cupboards, roller shutter door separating garage.
- Front garden laid in lawns with mature planting and shrubs, ample driveway for off-street car parking leading through to rear garden, access from side to rear garden, rear garden laid in lawns with mature planting and shrubs, ample patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining, southerly aspect, outdoor tap, access to front, outside light.
Church Close is located off the junction at Ballylesson Road and Purdysburn Hill.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »