- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Modern Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Plus Reception Room
- Integrated Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Modern Shower Room
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Gardens
- Highest Presentation
Additional InformationSubstantial Modern Constructed End of Terrace In This Much Admired Residential Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a modern constructed red brick end of terrace holding a corner site within this most admired residential location. The beautifully presented interior comprises 4 bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace, spacious luxury integrated kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob, dishwasher and washing machine with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, alarm system, gas central heating, luxury shower room to second floor, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and benefits from little or no maintenance worries. Private gardens with car parking to the rear combines with the perfect location with leading schools, public transport, excellent shopping and superb parks all within walking distance.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed double glazed entrance door, wood strip floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, gas boiler.
- Lounge 4.56 x 3.79 (15'0" x 12'5")
- Attractive fireplace, marble inset, wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.80 x 3.18 (19'0" x 10'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under over and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer space, glass display units.
- Dining Area
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door,
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, quarter panelled walls, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.19 x 3.73 (10'6" x 12'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.55 x 3.76 (14'11" x 12'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.55 x 4.73 (11'8" x 15'6")
- Under eaves storage, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.87 x 4.04 (12'8" x 13'3")
- Wood laminate floor, built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Shower Room
- Classic white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front, side and rear in lawns, flowerbeds and shrubs, stone chip, car parking to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »