- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 bedroom mid terrace property located in Castlemara Estate in Carrickfergus
- Located close to many local amenities and transport links.
- Lounge with fireplace & laminate floor.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Bathroom with white suite.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazing.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Will appeal to first time buyer or investor.
Castlemara Walk, Carrickfergus
- FRONT HALL:
- Laminate wood floor.
- LOUNGE: 14' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.26m x 3.65m)
- Solid fuel fire, laminate floor, door through to:-
- KITCHEN: 11' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Fitted kitchen in a range of high & low level units, contrasting work surfaces.
- Hot press, copper cylinder immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1: 10' 9'' x 10' 2'' (3.27m x 3.10m)
- Built in storage, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM 2: 11' 10'' x 10' 8'' (3.60m x 3.25m)
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM 3: 9' 0'' x 8' 2'' (2.74m x 2.49m)
- Built in storage.
- BATHROOM: 6' 3'' x 5' 6'' (1.90m x 1.68m)
- White bathroom suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, electric shower.
- Front garden laid in paving. Enclosed rear, boiler house, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »